*Usher has taken time away from mentoring singers on NBC’s “The Voice” to star in a new Samsung-produced short in which he fights a dual version of himself…with Samsung products prominently displayed in the background, of course.
The Rich Lee-directed clip, titled “Looking 4 Myself,” has a down-to-earth Ursh battling his celebrity-driven persona.
“This gave me an opportunity to put a face to a song that I love,” he told EW.com of the film. “The short is about basically the two sides of my personality: the dichotomy of who I am as an entertainer, a relationship gone bad because of who I am as an entertainer.
“Here I am, in front of the television, kind of maneuvering through it in my apartment, and my alter-ego shows up and we battle. We battle doing a series of uniquely created choreography that uses some of the movement that you use to operate the TV.”
Watch in its entirety below.
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here