*Usher has taken time away from mentoring singers on NBC’s “The Voice” to star in a new Samsung-produced short in which he fights a dual version of himself…with Samsung products prominently displayed in the background, of course.
The Rich Lee-directed clip, titled “Looking 4 Myself,” has a down-to-earth Ursh battling his celebrity-driven persona.
“This gave me an opportunity to put a face to a song that I love,” he told EW.com of the film. “The short is about basically the two sides of my personality: the dichotomy of who I am as an entertainer, a relationship gone bad because of who I am as an entertainer.
“Here I am, in front of the television, kind of maneuvering through it in my apartment, and my alter-ego shows up and we battle. We battle doing a series of uniquely created choreography that uses some of the movement that you use to operate the TV.”
Watch in its entirety below.
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here