*Wanda Sykes is giving cable channel OWN a one-two punch this summer.
Next month, the Oprah Winfrey Network will premiere two one-hour specials titled “Wanda Sykes Presents HERLARIOUS,” airing Saturday, July 13 and Saturday, July 20 from 10-11 p.m. ET/PT.
The lineup features emerging female stand-ups Andi Smith, Gloria Bigelow, Marina Franklin, Tracey Ashley, Carmen Lynch and Dominique Witten.
There will be special guest appearances by celebrity headliners, including Kym Whitley from OWN’s popular reality series “Raising Whitley.” Sykes will also appear with her guests in a series of comedy shorts that will air throughout each hour.
Produced by Sykes and Page Hurwitz (Push It Productions), in conjunction with Harpo Studios, this show will be taped in front of a live audience at Harpo Studios in Chicago, where the former home of “The Oprah Winfrey Show” will be transformed into a comedy venue.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here