*Wanda Sykes is giving cable channel OWN a one-two punch this summer.
Next month, the Oprah Winfrey Network will premiere two one-hour specials titled “Wanda Sykes Presents HERLARIOUS,” airing Saturday, July 13 and Saturday, July 20 from 10-11 p.m. ET/PT.
The lineup features emerging female stand-ups Andi Smith, Gloria Bigelow, Marina Franklin, Tracey Ashley, Carmen Lynch and Dominique Witten.
There will be special guest appearances by celebrity headliners, including Kym Whitley from OWN’s popular reality series “Raising Whitley.” Sykes will also appear with her guests in a series of comedy shorts that will air throughout each hour.
Produced by Sykes and Page Hurwitz (Push It Productions), in conjunction with Harpo Studios, this show will be taped in front of a live audience at Harpo Studios in Chicago, where the former home of “The Oprah Winfrey Show” will be transformed into a comedy venue.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here