*Wanda Sykes is giving cable channel OWN a one-two punch this summer.
Next month, the Oprah Winfrey Network will premiere two one-hour specials titled “Wanda Sykes Presents HERLARIOUS,” airing Saturday, July 13 and Saturday, July 20 from 10-11 p.m. ET/PT.
The lineup features emerging female stand-ups Andi Smith, Gloria Bigelow, Marina Franklin, Tracey Ashley, Carmen Lynch and Dominique Witten.
There will be special guest appearances by celebrity headliners, including Kym Whitley from OWN’s popular reality series “Raising Whitley.” Sykes will also appear with her guests in a series of comedy shorts that will air throughout each hour.
Produced by Sykes and Page Hurwitz (Push It Productions), in conjunction with Harpo Studios, this show will be taped in front of a live audience at Harpo Studios in Chicago, where the former home of “The Oprah Winfrey Show” will be transformed into a comedy venue.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here