*As we reported earlier, “RHOA” star Kenya Moore has officially been evicted from the house she was renting in Georgia.
This morning she went on the “Wendy Williams Show” to tell her side of the story … sort of. Bottom line, she says, despite the ruling, it’s not over. Yeah we know, but that what she says.
Also Wendy asks Kenya if she is attending NeNe Leakes’ wedding this weekend? And is Joseline Hernandez joining the “Housewives of Atlanta” next season?
Check it all out below.
Meantime, speaking of Wendy. Williams is speaking out about Paula Deen having said in a deposition that she has used the N-word in the past.
“This is something that has been swirling around about Paula Deen for longer than this story. It’s just a shame to hear that she has admitted in her deposition that she uses the word,” Williams said, going on to say, “She seems to think that it’s okay. It’s not okay. It just goes to show you money doesn’t buy you class, it only exposes who you really are. Stupid is as stupid does.”
Williams continued: “She said a lot of ignorant things and a lot of very revealing things about who she is when she’s out of the kitchen.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here