*As we reported earlier, “RHOA” star Kenya Moore has officially been evicted from the house she was renting in Georgia.
This morning she went on the “Wendy Williams Show” to tell her side of the story … sort of. Bottom line, she says, despite the ruling, it’s not over. Yeah we know, but that what she says.
Also Wendy asks Kenya if she is attending NeNe Leakes’ wedding this weekend? And is Joseline Hernandez joining the “Housewives of Atlanta” next season?
Check it all out below.
Meantime, speaking of Wendy. Williams is speaking out about Paula Deen having said in a deposition that she has used the N-word in the past.
“This is something that has been swirling around about Paula Deen for longer than this story. It’s just a shame to hear that she has admitted in her deposition that she uses the word,” Williams said, going on to say, “She seems to think that it’s okay. It’s not okay. It just goes to show you money doesn’t buy you class, it only exposes who you really are. Stupid is as stupid does.”
Williams continued: “She said a lot of ignorant things and a lot of very revealing things about who she is when she’s out of the kitchen.”
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here