*Wendy Williams is the consummate celebrity gossip artist.
The emerging “talk show queen” specializes in digging up dirt, and has made a career of sniffing out other people’s business, while staying mum about her own drama. It’s a recipe that works.
But like anyone else, Wendys’ got skeletons, including a marriage that was once tested by infidelity.
In a recent interview with VLAD TV, Wendy discussed her 14 year relationship with husband Kevin Hunter. On this rare occasion, the dirt was in her backyard.
In 2001, shortly after the birth of her newborn child, Wendy discovered that her husband was cheating.
In many cases, this would be a deal-breaker.
But Williams stayed put, despite having (presumably) many other Stedman-types to choose from.
She says that even though it sounds cliche, the cheating has made their marriage stronger.
She also says that she loves her husband and he loves her and they decided together that they would reveal the story.
“If you told me when I was twenty five years old or thirty years old that I would stay around for a cheater, I would have been like ‘you’s a lie.’ I’ve got way too much to offer a man to stick around for him cheating on me, you know? At that particular time I had my career in radio, I was making a great salary, I had vacation property of my very own and the world was my oyster, so I definitely thought I wasn’t staying around for some cheating. But I did and I don’t regret it.”
Wendy added that she and her husband tackled the issue together, which opened the door to reconciliation.
She also suggests that anyone who cheats should never confess because it might hurt their partner.
However, if you’re caught cheating, Wendy says, it’s best to confess, rather than lying or dragging out unnecessary drama.
“The best advice that I can give is that if you’re the one who was cheated on, whether you decide to stay or leave, forgive and forget either way.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here