*Wendy Williams is the consummate celebrity gossip artist.
The emerging “talk show queen” specializes in digging up dirt, and has made a career of sniffing out other people’s business, while staying mum about her own drama. It’s a recipe that works.
But like anyone else, Wendys’ got skeletons, including a marriage that was once tested by infidelity.
In a recent interview with VLAD TV, Wendy discussed her 14 year relationship with husband Kevin Hunter. On this rare occasion, the dirt was in her backyard.
In 2001, shortly after the birth of her newborn child, Wendy discovered that her husband was cheating.
In many cases, this would be a deal-breaker.
But Williams stayed put, despite having (presumably) many other Stedman-types to choose from.
She says that even though it sounds cliche, the cheating has made their marriage stronger.
She also says that she loves her husband and he loves her and they decided together that they would reveal the story.
“If you told me when I was twenty five years old or thirty years old that I would stay around for a cheater, I would have been like ‘you’s a lie.’ I’ve got way too much to offer a man to stick around for him cheating on me, you know? At that particular time I had my career in radio, I was making a great salary, I had vacation property of my very own and the world was my oyster, so I definitely thought I wasn’t staying around for some cheating. But I did and I don’t regret it.”
Wendy added that she and her husband tackled the issue together, which opened the door to reconciliation.
She also suggests that anyone who cheats should never confess because it might hurt their partner.
However, if you’re caught cheating, Wendy says, it’s best to confess, rather than lying or dragging out unnecessary drama.
“The best advice that I can give is that if you’re the one who was cheated on, whether you decide to stay or leave, forgive and forget either way.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here