*Wendy Williams is the consummate celebrity gossip artist.
The emerging “talk show queen” specializes in digging up dirt, and has made a career of sniffing out other people’s business, while staying mum about her own drama. It’s a recipe that works.
But like anyone else, Wendys’ got skeletons, including a marriage that was once tested by infidelity.
In a recent interview with VLAD TV, Wendy discussed her 14 year relationship with husband Kevin Hunter. On this rare occasion, the dirt was in her backyard.
In 2001, shortly after the birth of her newborn child, Wendy discovered that her husband was cheating.
In many cases, this would be a deal-breaker.
But Williams stayed put, despite having (presumably) many other Stedman-types to choose from.
She says that even though it sounds cliche, the cheating has made their marriage stronger.
She also says that she loves her husband and he loves her and they decided together that they would reveal the story.
“If you told me when I was twenty five years old or thirty years old that I would stay around for a cheater, I would have been like ‘you’s a lie.’ I’ve got way too much to offer a man to stick around for him cheating on me, you know? At that particular time I had my career in radio, I was making a great salary, I had vacation property of my very own and the world was my oyster, so I definitely thought I wasn’t staying around for some cheating. But I did and I don’t regret it.”
Wendy added that she and her husband tackled the issue together, which opened the door to reconciliation.
She also suggests that anyone who cheats should never confess because it might hurt their partner.
However, if you’re caught cheating, Wendy says, it’s best to confess, rather than lying or dragging out unnecessary drama.
“The best advice that I can give is that if you’re the one who was cheated on, whether you decide to stay or leave, forgive and forget either way.”
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here