After being bombarded by photographers recently, the realty star vented to her several million fans on twitter, saying:
“I wouldn’t let the paps get a pic of me today & they threatened my life & said if I continue to block shots then they will make my world a dangerous place to live in,” Kim tweeted. “How dare they threaten my life & my unborn child! This has gotten way out control.”
While some might agree with Kim’s outrage, Wendy has a different point of view.
“I wish I could say, I feel sorry or bad, but this is the life she asked for. Look at them surrounding her like she’s a gorilla in a cage,” Wendy said. “It’s horrible, but it’s what she asked for. And wait until the baby shows up!”
Wendy added, “Just wait until you see what’s like when you become a mother. You need to get off of reality TV.” Wendy warned. “I think a clothing line from behind the scenes would be great for her. You know a children’s clothing line.”
She concluded, “Let’s not talk about all the drama between you and Kanye that’s going to unravel because of those cameras.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here