After being bombarded by photographers recently, the realty star vented to her several million fans on twitter, saying:
“I wouldn’t let the paps get a pic of me today & they threatened my life & said if I continue to block shots then they will make my world a dangerous place to live in,” Kim tweeted. “How dare they threaten my life & my unborn child! This has gotten way out control.”
While some might agree with Kim’s outrage, Wendy has a different point of view.
“I wish I could say, I feel sorry or bad, but this is the life she asked for. Look at them surrounding her like she’s a gorilla in a cage,” Wendy said. “It’s horrible, but it’s what she asked for. And wait until the baby shows up!”
Wendy added, “Just wait until you see what’s like when you become a mother. You need to get off of reality TV.” Wendy warned. “I think a clothing line from behind the scenes would be great for her. You know a children’s clothing line.”
She concluded, “Let’s not talk about all the drama between you and Kanye that’s going to unravel because of those cameras.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here