After being bombarded by photographers recently, the realty star vented to her several million fans on twitter, saying:
“I wouldn’t let the paps get a pic of me today & they threatened my life & said if I continue to block shots then they will make my world a dangerous place to live in,” Kim tweeted. “How dare they threaten my life & my unborn child! This has gotten way out control.”
While some might agree with Kim’s outrage, Wendy has a different point of view.
“I wish I could say, I feel sorry or bad, but this is the life she asked for. Look at them surrounding her like she’s a gorilla in a cage,” Wendy said. “It’s horrible, but it’s what she asked for. And wait until the baby shows up!”
Wendy added, “Just wait until you see what’s like when you become a mother. You need to get off of reality TV.” Wendy warned. “I think a clothing line from behind the scenes would be great for her. You know a children’s clothing line.”
She concluded, “Let’s not talk about all the drama between you and Kanye that’s going to unravel because of those cameras.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here