*In October 2011, we reported the unusual case of Wesley Warren Jr.; the man with a 132-pound scrotum.
The huge, double watermelon-sized scrotum prevented the Las Vegas resident from sitting on toilets, having relations with women, driving a car, anything that we take for granted in our normal day-to-day function.
But, he has finally decided to undergo surgery that he feared would essentially “castrate” him and leave him without his manly equipment and/or function of it.
After dropping 132 pounds, Warren is a new man! But, after carrying this fleshy luggage between his legs for these last few years, he will endure an intensive recovery, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here