*In October 2011, we reported the unusual case of Wesley Warren Jr.; the man with a 132-pound scrotum.
The huge, double watermelon-sized scrotum prevented the Las Vegas resident from sitting on toilets, having relations with women, driving a car, anything that we take for granted in our normal day-to-day function.
But, he has finally decided to undergo surgery that he feared would essentially “castrate” him and leave him without his manly equipment and/or function of it.
After dropping 132 pounds, Warren is a new man! But, after carrying this fleshy luggage between his legs for these last few years, he will endure an intensive recovery, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here