*In October 2011, we reported the unusual case of Wesley Warren Jr.; the man with a 132-pound scrotum.
The huge, double watermelon-sized scrotum prevented the Las Vegas resident from sitting on toilets, having relations with women, driving a car, anything that we take for granted in our normal day-to-day function.
But, he has finally decided to undergo surgery that he feared would essentially “castrate” him and leave him without his manly equipment and/or function of it.
After dropping 132 pounds, Warren is a new man! But, after carrying this fleshy luggage between his legs for these last few years, he will endure an intensive recovery, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here