*In October 2011, we reported the unusual case of Wesley Warren Jr.; the man with a 132-pound scrotum.
The huge, double watermelon-sized scrotum prevented the Las Vegas resident from sitting on toilets, having relations with women, driving a car, anything that we take for granted in our normal day-to-day function.
But, he has finally decided to undergo surgery that he feared would essentially “castrate” him and leave him without his manly equipment and/or function of it.
After dropping 132 pounds, Warren is a new man! But, after carrying this fleshy luggage between his legs for these last few years, he will endure an intensive recovery, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here