*We are totally excited about Marvel’s upcoming production of the Black Panther, the premiere Black comic book character coming from the company’s repertoire.
While we don’t really know who is cast to play the main role, Morris Chestnut made a little noise recently over his social media pages, yapping it up about the movie.
But his chatter quickly disappeared from Facebook and Twitter, maybe because he got in trouble with the execs?
Latino Review, however, thinks they’ve got the choice narrowed down; with an eye on newcomer Chadwick Boseman, the rising star of “42.”
The movie did extremely well, and has the earning power of $100 million, sources say.
It was Boseman who made it classic.
While these observations are merely that, others that were projected include Wesley Snipes and Michael Lai White.
Who do you think should get the part?
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here