*Father and son duo Will and Jaden Smith have adopted a new family mantra, “Lets Not Discuss It.”
This dismissive attitude toward media questioning underlies the Smith family’s irritation with the comparisons made between them and the Kardashian clan (makes sense).
Will and Jaden attended the premiere of their new movie “After Earth” in New York City Wednesday night. The pair was also joined by family members –Jada Pinkett Smith,Willow, and Trey, telling “Extra’s” AJ Calloway about the family’s new mantra. Will not commenting on the Hollywood headlines that his family is turning into a version of the Kardashians. Jaden not commenting on rumors he is dating Kylie Jenner. Jaden simply told AJ, “Let’s not discuss it.” Will agreed, “Let’s not discuss it…That’s our family line now.”
Earlier in the day, Jaden was spotted having lunch with Kylie. The crazy kid was disguised as Iron Man.
“Ah dang, you found out already.” Kylie asked Calloway smiling. “He’s crazy…”I just let him have fun with all his stuff.”
Dad Will apparently didn’t know about the lunch date. He turned to his son and joked, “Your movie’s opening this weekend. What are you doing? It’s okay… we’re gonna talk about that. We’re gonna talk about that. That’s poor parenting.”
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here