*Father and son duo Will and Jaden Smith have adopted a new family mantra, “Lets Not Discuss It.”
This dismissive attitude toward media questioning underlies the Smith family’s irritation with the comparisons made between them and the Kardashian clan (makes sense).
Will and Jaden attended the premiere of their new movie “After Earth” in New York City Wednesday night. The pair was also joined by family members –Jada Pinkett Smith,Willow, and Trey, telling “Extra’s” AJ Calloway about the family’s new mantra. Will not commenting on the Hollywood headlines that his family is turning into a version of the Kardashians. Jaden not commenting on rumors he is dating Kylie Jenner. Jaden simply told AJ, “Let’s not discuss it.” Will agreed, “Let’s not discuss it…That’s our family line now.”
Earlier in the day, Jaden was spotted having lunch with Kylie. The crazy kid was disguised as Iron Man.
“Ah dang, you found out already.” Kylie asked Calloway smiling. “He’s crazy…”I just let him have fun with all his stuff.”
Dad Will apparently didn’t know about the lunch date. He turned to his son and joked, “Your movie’s opening this weekend. What are you doing? It’s okay… we’re gonna talk about that. We’re gonna talk about that. That’s poor parenting.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here