*Father and son duo Will and Jaden Smith have adopted a new family mantra, “Lets Not Discuss It.”
This dismissive attitude toward media questioning underlies the Smith family’s irritation with the comparisons made between them and the Kardashian clan (makes sense).
Will and Jaden attended the premiere of their new movie “After Earth” in New York City Wednesday night. The pair was also joined by family members –Jada Pinkett Smith,Willow, and Trey, telling “Extra’s” AJ Calloway about the family’s new mantra. Will not commenting on the Hollywood headlines that his family is turning into a version of the Kardashians. Jaden not commenting on rumors he is dating Kylie Jenner. Jaden simply told AJ, “Let’s not discuss it.” Will agreed, “Let’s not discuss it…That’s our family line now.”
Earlier in the day, Jaden was spotted having lunch with Kylie. The crazy kid was disguised as Iron Man.
“Ah dang, you found out already.” Kylie asked Calloway smiling. “He’s crazy…”I just let him have fun with all his stuff.”
Dad Will apparently didn’t know about the lunch date. He turned to his son and joked, “Your movie’s opening this weekend. What are you doing? It’s okay… we’re gonna talk about that. We’re gonna talk about that. That’s poor parenting.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here