*A sign language interpreter at the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival in Tennessee last Friday is now an Internet sensation thanks to her signing theatrics while working the Wu Tang Clan’s performance.
The interpreter, who has been identified as Holly, can be seen in this YouTube video signing along at the Wu-Tang show with aplomb, even as the hip-hop maestros began spouting quick rhymes.
“This is the greatest thing I have ever seen,” wrote one poster in appreciation after watching the YouTube clip.
Music news website Stereogum, which listed the ASL interpreter as one of the “9 best things at Bonnaroo” this year, noted that Holly “didn’t just sign every word, but put back into it.”
Holly also worked R. Kelly’s Bonnaroo set…
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here