*A sign language interpreter at the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival in Tennessee last Friday is now an Internet sensation thanks to her signing theatrics while working the Wu Tang Clan’s performance.
The interpreter, who has been identified as Holly, can be seen in this YouTube video signing along at the Wu-Tang show with aplomb, even as the hip-hop maestros began spouting quick rhymes.
“This is the greatest thing I have ever seen,” wrote one poster in appreciation after watching the YouTube clip.
Music news website Stereogum, which listed the ASL interpreter as one of the “9 best things at Bonnaroo” this year, noted that Holly “didn’t just sign every word, but put back into it.”
Holly also worked R. Kelly’s Bonnaroo set…
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here