*A sign language interpreter at the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival in Tennessee last Friday is now an Internet sensation thanks to her signing theatrics while working the Wu Tang Clan’s performance.
The interpreter, who has been identified as Holly, can be seen in this YouTube video signing along at the Wu-Tang show with aplomb, even as the hip-hop maestros began spouting quick rhymes.
“This is the greatest thing I have ever seen,” wrote one poster in appreciation after watching the YouTube clip.
Music news website Stereogum, which listed the ASL interpreter as one of the “9 best things at Bonnaroo” this year, noted that Holly “didn’t just sign every word, but put back into it.”
Holly also worked R. Kelly’s Bonnaroo set…
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here