*A sign language interpreter at the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival in Tennessee last Friday is now an Internet sensation thanks to her signing theatrics while working the Wu Tang Clan’s performance.
The interpreter, who has been identified as Holly, can be seen in this YouTube video signing along at the Wu-Tang show with aplomb, even as the hip-hop maestros began spouting quick rhymes.
“This is the greatest thing I have ever seen,” wrote one poster in appreciation after watching the YouTube clip.
Music news website Stereogum, which listed the ASL interpreter as one of the “9 best things at Bonnaroo” this year, noted that Holly “didn’t just sign every word, but put back into it.”
Holly also worked R. Kelly’s Bonnaroo set…
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here