*A sign language interpreter at the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival in Tennessee last Friday is now an Internet sensation thanks to her signing theatrics while working the Wu Tang Clan’s performance.
The interpreter, who has been identified as Holly, can be seen in this YouTube video signing along at the Wu-Tang show with aplomb, even as the hip-hop maestros began spouting quick rhymes.
“This is the greatest thing I have ever seen,” wrote one poster in appreciation after watching the YouTube clip.
Music news website Stereogum, which listed the ASL interpreter as one of the “9 best things at Bonnaroo” this year, noted that Holly “didn’t just sign every word, but put back into it.”
Holly also worked R. Kelly’s Bonnaroo set…
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here