*ZIPZ is a new single-serve “wine-on-the go” revolutionizing the premium wine drinking experience, which takes it to a whole new level.
ZIPZ is perfect for summer celebrations, whether it’s a picnic, BBQ, birthday, outdoor gathering, tailgating, concerts, sporting events — or just an everyday moment, now you can have your wine – and drink it too! Anytime, anywhere!
The innovative, breakthrough packaging is 100% recyclable, UV resistant, convenient, stylish, and easy to use: simply pull the tab on the patented ZIPZ Clean WrapÔ to “unzip” the wrap; remove the lid and snap it on the bottom, (so it becomes the base of the glass); peel off the lift ‘n’ peel seal, and sip away!
The proprietary packaging features high quality, food-grade PET plastic that looks and feels like traditional glassware, which allows ZIPZ wines to be served anywhere standard glassware is not an option. This includes stadiums (ZIPZ launched in April 2013 exclusively in Major League Baseball stadiums across the country), arenas, convention centers, hotel and resort pools, outdoor music and arts festivals, the beach, among other locations. The ZIPZ Clean WrapÔ keeps the wine fresh and the glass clean from handling, unlike other products on the market today.
Response from both the consumers and the hospitality industry has been overwhelmingly positive, as the ZIPZ collection addresses the long-standing need for high-quality, single-serve wine that can be enjoyed comfortably both indoors and out.
The first wine offering in the ZIPZ line is Z Selections, a collection of California wines including Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon varietals, to be followed with additional selections in the coming months. Z Selections will be available nationwide beginning in Summer 2013 at www.zipzwine.com and select retail locations starting in April 2013. Suggested retail price is $13.99 for a four-pack or $3.99 a glass.
Rogers and Cowan
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here