*ZIPZ is a new single-serve “wine-on-the go” revolutionizing the premium wine drinking experience, which takes it to a whole new level.
ZIPZ is perfect for summer celebrations, whether it’s a picnic, BBQ, birthday, outdoor gathering, tailgating, concerts, sporting events — or just an everyday moment, now you can have your wine – and drink it too! Anytime, anywhere!
The innovative, breakthrough packaging is 100% recyclable, UV resistant, convenient, stylish, and easy to use: simply pull the tab on the patented ZIPZ Clean WrapÔ to “unzip” the wrap; remove the lid and snap it on the bottom, (so it becomes the base of the glass); peel off the lift ‘n’ peel seal, and sip away!
The proprietary packaging features high quality, food-grade PET plastic that looks and feels like traditional glassware, which allows ZIPZ wines to be served anywhere standard glassware is not an option. This includes stadiums (ZIPZ launched in April 2013 exclusively in Major League Baseball stadiums across the country), arenas, convention centers, hotel and resort pools, outdoor music and arts festivals, the beach, among other locations. The ZIPZ Clean WrapÔ keeps the wine fresh and the glass clean from handling, unlike other products on the market today.
Response from both the consumers and the hospitality industry has been overwhelmingly positive, as the ZIPZ collection addresses the long-standing need for high-quality, single-serve wine that can be enjoyed comfortably both indoors and out.
The first wine offering in the ZIPZ line is Z Selections, a collection of California wines including Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon varietals, to be followed with additional selections in the coming months. Z Selections will be available nationwide beginning in Summer 2013 at www.zipzwine.com and select retail locations starting in April 2013. Suggested retail price is $13.99 for a four-pack or $3.99 a glass.
Rogers and Cowan
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here