The gossip site says Usher’s ex recently lost a battle with her former landlord for past rent and now owes over $200,000!!!
Tameka was battling her former landlord, who claimed she owed nearly $50,000 in back rent for three retail spaces in a Georgia complex where she ran her business.
Tameka argued it was her landlord who broke the lease and the case should be tossed, but a judge did not see it that way AT ALL … and ordered Tameka pay up $186,036.50 in principal and $18,628.65 in attorney fees ….. for a grand total of $204,665.15.
It’s unclear why Tameka Raymond was ordered to pay so much.
TMZ says they called her for comment, but never heard back.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here