The gossip site says Usher’s ex recently lost a battle with her former landlord for past rent and now owes over $200,000!!!
Tameka was battling her former landlord, who claimed she owed nearly $50,000 in back rent for three retail spaces in a Georgia complex where she ran her business.
Tameka argued it was her landlord who broke the lease and the case should be tossed, but a judge did not see it that way AT ALL … and ordered Tameka pay up $186,036.50 in principal and $18,628.65 in attorney fees ….. for a grand total of $204,665.15.
It’s unclear why Tameka Raymond was ordered to pay so much.
TMZ says they called her for comment, but never heard back.
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here