The gossip site says Usher’s ex recently lost a battle with her former landlord for past rent and now owes over $200,000!!!
Tameka was battling her former landlord, who claimed she owed nearly $50,000 in back rent for three retail spaces in a Georgia complex where she ran her business.
Tameka argued it was her landlord who broke the lease and the case should be tossed, but a judge did not see it that way AT ALL … and ordered Tameka pay up $186,036.50 in principal and $18,628.65 in attorney fees ….. for a grand total of $204,665.15.
It’s unclear why Tameka Raymond was ordered to pay so much.
TMZ says they called her for comment, but never heard back.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here