*50 Cent is front and center in the news and once again he’s not looking too good.
It was just a few days ago the rapper/actor/author/entrepreneur was called out for domestic violence and vandalism. Now he’s in the news because a slew of expletive filled, disrespectful text messages to his 16-year-old son, Marquise, have come to light.
It appears the missives, all lashing out at his son, started after Marquise accused of him being a bad father and not calling on birthdays and Christmas, reports RadarOnline.
“F*ck you all you want is a gift,” the rapper responded. “Like your mother and your ungrateful sister.”
He followed up seconds later with another message, telling Marquise to ”delete my number” and “you never call what the f*ck I’m suppose to call you to give you something sorry.”
Marquise responded, “Well if u feel that way, I don’t care about no gift it’s the thought that means the most, remember this money ain’t everything.”
50 Cent retorted, “Good luck with you life man. I tried to come talk to you. You don’t have to have me come all the way out there if you don’t to see me you little a** hole.”
The angry rapper proceeded to tell his son to cut all contact with him in another series of expletive filled text messages: “f*ck you stop texting me,” read one. “Delete my number,” said another.
The whole argument stemmed from 50 Cent claiming that he arrived at Marquise’s home to visit but upon arrival witnessed the lights go out and someone peeking through the blinds. 50 seemed to be irritated by what he felt was an attempt to dodge his visit. Marquise on the other hand found it hard to believe the 50 really showed up because of his chronic absence; once he called 50’s bluff, the argument grew from there.
50 Cent continued to lash out at Marquise and even made a claim of disowning him with the statement, “I don’t have a son anymore.”
To add insult to injury 50 then told Marquise he doubted if he was even really his.
“I need a blood test cause that d*ck sucking b*tch you call mom was f*cking the hole [sic] time,” he wrote in the text message exchange.
50 Cent also texted: “Tell your mother she won. She has you and ill [sic] make another. I will have nothing to do with you. Don’t text me ever again.”
RadarOnline.com has verified the texts originated from a cell phone registered to G Unit Touring, the record label created and owned by 50 Cent.
The site says multiple emails to 50 Cent’s attorney were not returned. Marquise’s mother Shaniqua Tompkins also did not return a call seeking comment.
It may be time for Iyanla to step in and perform an intervention on ol’ Fiddy.
You can read the full unedited messages at Radar Online.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here