*50 Cent is front and center in the news and once again he’s not looking too good.
It was just a few days ago the rapper/actor/author/entrepreneur was called out for domestic violence and vandalism. Now he’s in the news because a slew of expletive filled, disrespectful text messages to his 16-year-old son, Marquise, have come to light.
It appears the missives, all lashing out at his son, started after Marquise accused of him being a bad father and not calling on birthdays and Christmas, reports RadarOnline.
“F*ck you all you want is a gift,” the rapper responded. “Like your mother and your ungrateful sister.”
He followed up seconds later with another message, telling Marquise to ”delete my number” and “you never call what the f*ck I’m suppose to call you to give you something sorry.”
Marquise responded, “Well if u feel that way, I don’t care about no gift it’s the thought that means the most, remember this money ain’t everything.”
50 Cent retorted, “Good luck with you life man. I tried to come talk to you. You don’t have to have me come all the way out there if you don’t to see me you little a** hole.”
The angry rapper proceeded to tell his son to cut all contact with him in another series of expletive filled text messages: “f*ck you stop texting me,” read one. “Delete my number,” said another.
The whole argument stemmed from 50 Cent claiming that he arrived at Marquise’s home to visit but upon arrival witnessed the lights go out and someone peeking through the blinds. 50 seemed to be irritated by what he felt was an attempt to dodge his visit. Marquise on the other hand found it hard to believe the 50 really showed up because of his chronic absence; once he called 50’s bluff, the argument grew from there.
50 Cent continued to lash out at Marquise and even made a claim of disowning him with the statement, “I don’t have a son anymore.”
To add insult to injury 50 then told Marquise he doubted if he was even really his.
“I need a blood test cause that d*ck sucking b*tch you call mom was f*cking the hole [sic] time,” he wrote in the text message exchange.
50 Cent also texted: “Tell your mother she won. She has you and ill [sic] make another. I will have nothing to do with you. Don’t text me ever again.”
RadarOnline.com has verified the texts originated from a cell phone registered to G Unit Touring, the record label created and owned by 50 Cent.
The site says multiple emails to 50 Cent’s attorney were not returned. Marquise’s mother Shaniqua Tompkins also did not return a call seeking comment.
It may be time for Iyanla to step in and perform an intervention on ol’ Fiddy.
You can read the full unedited messages at Radar Online.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here