*50 Cent is front and center in the news and once again he’s not looking too good.
It was just a few days ago the rapper/actor/author/entrepreneur was called out for domestic violence and vandalism. Now he’s in the news because a slew of expletive filled, disrespectful text messages to his 16-year-old son, Marquise, have come to light.
It appears the missives, all lashing out at his son, started after Marquise accused of him being a bad father and not calling on birthdays and Christmas, reports RadarOnline.
“F*ck you all you want is a gift,” the rapper responded. “Like your mother and your ungrateful sister.”
He followed up seconds later with another message, telling Marquise to ”delete my number” and “you never call what the f*ck I’m suppose to call you to give you something sorry.”
Marquise responded, “Well if u feel that way, I don’t care about no gift it’s the thought that means the most, remember this money ain’t everything.”
50 Cent retorted, “Good luck with you life man. I tried to come talk to you. You don’t have to have me come all the way out there if you don’t to see me you little a** hole.”
The angry rapper proceeded to tell his son to cut all contact with him in another series of expletive filled text messages: “f*ck you stop texting me,” read one. “Delete my number,” said another.
The whole argument stemmed from 50 Cent claiming that he arrived at Marquise’s home to visit but upon arrival witnessed the lights go out and someone peeking through the blinds. 50 seemed to be irritated by what he felt was an attempt to dodge his visit. Marquise on the other hand found it hard to believe the 50 really showed up because of his chronic absence; once he called 50’s bluff, the argument grew from there.
50 Cent continued to lash out at Marquise and even made a claim of disowning him with the statement, “I don’t have a son anymore.”
To add insult to injury 50 then told Marquise he doubted if he was even really his.
“I need a blood test cause that d*ck sucking b*tch you call mom was f*cking the hole [sic] time,” he wrote in the text message exchange.
50 Cent also texted: “Tell your mother she won. She has you and ill [sic] make another. I will have nothing to do with you. Don’t text me ever again.”
RadarOnline.com has verified the texts originated from a cell phone registered to G Unit Touring, the record label created and owned by 50 Cent.
The site says multiple emails to 50 Cent’s attorney were not returned. Marquise’s mother Shaniqua Tompkins also did not return a call seeking comment.
It may be time for Iyanla to step in and perform an intervention on ol’ Fiddy.
You can read the full unedited messages at Radar Online.
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Obama Phoned Widow of Texas Police Officer Shot in Cold Blood
- EXCLUSIVE: 4 Years After Suspended Life Sentences, Scott Sisters Seek Pardon
- Joe Brown Released From Jail After 5-Day Sentence
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here