*In the process of reporting that rapper/actor/author/businessman 50 Cent has been charged with domestic violence by the Los Angeles City attorney’s office, TMZ also found out dude apparently is a relatively new daddy, too.
Earlier the site relayed info that said Fiddy allegedly kicked his baby mama and destroyed property in her condo last month. Specifically, 50 is accused of causing $7,100 in damage during the June 23 incident, which took place inside the victim’s condo in Toluca Lake, Ca.
50 has been hit with 5 charges in total, including 1 count of misdemeanor domestic violence and 4 counts of misdemeanor vandalism.
If convicted on all counts, 50 could face up to five years in jail and $46,000 in fines.
OK, now that you’re up to9 date on the incident, for the record, woman accusing 50 Cent is NOT the mother of his 16-year-old-son, Shaniqua Tompkins. It’s ANOTHER baby mama.
TMZ says the police are saying the victim of the domestic violence incident is a former girlfriend who also has a child with 50.
50 has never publicly acknowledged having a second child … but it appears the woman behind the allegation is Daphne Joy — a model who famously dated 50 for 3 years.
There were rumors the two had a child last fall … but neither 50 nor Daphne ever confirmed the birth. In fact, the L.A. City Attorney seemed to break the news in its statement to the media when it said the victim and 50 had a “child in common.”
We spoke with Shaniqua, who swore she wasn’t the accuser — and we know Daphne lives in Toluca Lake, where the alleged incident took place.
So far, as of this posting, calls to 50 Cent had not responded.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here