*Well, well, well. Check out the Rev and his super hot tenderoni.
Rev. Al Sharpton,58, has been spotted around town with several younger gorgeous women including 35-year-old “personal stylist” Aisha McShaw. The two have been seen at numerous events since last October; but there’s just one problem, sort of, Sharpton is still legally married.
Sharpton and his wife Kathy Lee Jordan announced their separation in 2004, after being together for 24 years, but according to a source close to the reverend, they’ve never officially filed for divorce.
Well, to clear up all of the rumors surrounding the nature of their relationship, McShaw told the NY Daily News this week that she was in fact Sharpton’s girlfriend.
McShaw first appeared publicly with Sharpton at his birthday bash last October; and attended both President Obama’s holiday party in December and the black-tie White House Correspondents Dinner in April as Sharpton’s date.
After The Daily News revealed his latest flame Wednesday, Sharpton told top aide Rachel Noerdlinger, he was surprised by the response.
“His exact words to me were, ‘Rachel, I’m not announcing an engagement or a marriage,’ ” Noerdlinger said. “‘Don’t I have a right to date when my marriage has been over for a decade?’”
Sharpton’s wife, Jordan, did not respond to requests for comment.
Sharpton’s chief spokeswoman, Noerdlinger, would not give any statement regarding his wife or his girlfriend.
“I don’t discuss his personal life and he doesn’t talk about it,” she said.
She was able to mention that some of the reverend’s secrets will be revealed when he releases his memoir, “The Rejected Stone” in October.
Aside from details on Sharpton’s life as a street activist turned civil rights leader, Noerdlinger said the book also gives insight to his personal life including “dating younger and older women.”
Since speaking briefly with The Daily News at a political event Monday night, McShaw has kept a low profile.
Sounds like a case of “Out with the old. In with the new.” We get it Rev. We get it. Oh yeah, have fun!
(See more photos of Rev, McShaw, his wife, daughter and other lovelies at the Daily Mail.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here