*Well, well, well. Check out the Rev and his super hot tenderoni.
Rev. Al Sharpton,58, has been spotted around town with several younger gorgeous women including 35-year-old “personal stylist” Aisha McShaw. The two have been seen at numerous events since last October; but there’s just one problem, sort of, Sharpton is still legally married.
Sharpton and his wife Kathy Lee Jordan announced their separation in 2004, after being together for 24 years, but according to a source close to the reverend, they’ve never officially filed for divorce.
Well, to clear up all of the rumors surrounding the nature of their relationship, McShaw told the NY Daily News this week that she was in fact Sharpton’s girlfriend.
McShaw first appeared publicly with Sharpton at his birthday bash last October; and attended both President Obama’s holiday party in December and the black-tie White House Correspondents Dinner in April as Sharpton’s date.
After The Daily News revealed his latest flame Wednesday, Sharpton told top aide Rachel Noerdlinger, he was surprised by the response.
“His exact words to me were, ‘Rachel, I’m not announcing an engagement or a marriage,’ ” Noerdlinger said. “‘Don’t I have a right to date when my marriage has been over for a decade?’”
Sharpton’s wife, Jordan, did not respond to requests for comment.
Sharpton’s chief spokeswoman, Noerdlinger, would not give any statement regarding his wife or his girlfriend.
“I don’t discuss his personal life and he doesn’t talk about it,” she said.
She was able to mention that some of the reverend’s secrets will be revealed when he releases his memoir, “The Rejected Stone” in October.
Aside from details on Sharpton’s life as a street activist turned civil rights leader, Noerdlinger said the book also gives insight to his personal life including “dating younger and older women.”
Since speaking briefly with The Daily News at a political event Monday night, McShaw has kept a low profile.
Sounds like a case of “Out with the old. In with the new.” We get it Rev. We get it. Oh yeah, have fun!
(See more photos of Rev, McShaw, his wife, daughter and other lovelies at the Daily Mail.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here