*Well, well, well. Check out the Rev and his super hot tenderoni.
Rev. Al Sharpton,58, has been spotted around town with several younger gorgeous women including 35-year-old “personal stylist” Aisha McShaw. The two have been seen at numerous events since last October; but there’s just one problem, sort of, Sharpton is still legally married.
Sharpton and his wife Kathy Lee Jordan announced their separation in 2004, after being together for 24 years, but according to a source close to the reverend, they’ve never officially filed for divorce.
Well, to clear up all of the rumors surrounding the nature of their relationship, McShaw told the NY Daily News this week that she was in fact Sharpton’s girlfriend.
McShaw first appeared publicly with Sharpton at his birthday bash last October; and attended both President Obama’s holiday party in December and the black-tie White House Correspondents Dinner in April as Sharpton’s date.
After The Daily News revealed his latest flame Wednesday, Sharpton told top aide Rachel Noerdlinger, he was surprised by the response.
“His exact words to me were, ‘Rachel, I’m not announcing an engagement or a marriage,’ ” Noerdlinger said. “‘Don’t I have a right to date when my marriage has been over for a decade?’”
Sharpton’s wife, Jordan, did not respond to requests for comment.
Sharpton’s chief spokeswoman, Noerdlinger, would not give any statement regarding his wife or his girlfriend.
“I don’t discuss his personal life and he doesn’t talk about it,” she said.
She was able to mention that some of the reverend’s secrets will be revealed when he releases his memoir, “The Rejected Stone” in October.
Aside from details on Sharpton’s life as a street activist turned civil rights leader, Noerdlinger said the book also gives insight to his personal life including “dating younger and older women.”
Since speaking briefly with The Daily News at a political event Monday night, McShaw has kept a low profile.
Sounds like a case of “Out with the old. In with the new.” We get it Rev. We get it. Oh yeah, have fun!
(See more photos of Rev, McShaw, his wife, daughter and other lovelies at the Daily Mail.)
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here