*On Monday, A.P.C. designer Jean Touitou revealed his new capsule collection from Kanye West, which consists of a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie.
Today, it was revealed that those three pieces took two years to make because West was a nightmare to work with, reports The Huffington Post.
Touitou told GQ that he didn’t actually know who Kanye was when he arrived in his studio two years ago. West was introduced to Touitou as “Kenny” and submitted a vague request for “advice on the fashion industry.”
Touitou obligingly sat down with him, heard him tell his story and eventually agreed to do a small capsule collection with him – the three pieces.
Touitou told W, “It took us two years to create just three items… Kanye has strong obsessions and wants to go in so many different directions — basically, he wants to redo the whole universe. When we finally finished this collection, I felt like, Okay, if I made this happen, then I can achieve peace in the Middle East.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Bishop Eddie Long To Discuss Struggles During Sex Scandal on ‘Steve Harvey’
- Erica Campbell: 'I Didn't Takeover' Yolanda Adams' Radio Slot [EUR Exclusive]
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here