*On Monday, A.P.C. designer Jean Touitou revealed his new capsule collection from Kanye West, which consists of a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie.
Today, it was revealed that those three pieces took two years to make because West was a nightmare to work with, reports The Huffington Post.
Touitou told GQ that he didn’t actually know who Kanye was when he arrived in his studio two years ago. West was introduced to Touitou as “Kenny” and submitted a vague request for “advice on the fashion industry.”
Touitou obligingly sat down with him, heard him tell his story and eventually agreed to do a small capsule collection with him – the three pieces.
Touitou told W, “It took us two years to create just three items… Kanye has strong obsessions and wants to go in so many different directions — basically, he wants to redo the whole universe. When we finally finished this collection, I felt like, Okay, if I made this happen, then I can achieve peace in the Middle East.”
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here