*On Monday, A.P.C. designer Jean Touitou revealed his new capsule collection from Kanye West, which consists of a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie.
Today, it was revealed that those three pieces took two years to make because West was a nightmare to work with, reports The Huffington Post.
Touitou told GQ that he didn’t actually know who Kanye was when he arrived in his studio two years ago. West was introduced to Touitou as “Kenny” and submitted a vague request for “advice on the fashion industry.”
Touitou obligingly sat down with him, heard him tell his story and eventually agreed to do a small capsule collection with him – the three pieces.
Touitou told W, “It took us two years to create just three items… Kanye has strong obsessions and wants to go in so many different directions — basically, he wants to redo the whole universe. When we finally finished this collection, I felt like, Okay, if I made this happen, then I can achieve peace in the Middle East.”
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here