*On Monday, A.P.C. designer Jean Touitou revealed his new capsule collection from Kanye West, which consists of a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie.
Today, it was revealed that those three pieces took two years to make because West was a nightmare to work with, reports The Huffington Post.
Touitou told GQ that he didn’t actually know who Kanye was when he arrived in his studio two years ago. West was introduced to Touitou as “Kenny” and submitted a vague request for “advice on the fashion industry.”
Touitou obligingly sat down with him, heard him tell his story and eventually agreed to do a small capsule collection with him – the three pieces.
Touitou told W, “It took us two years to create just three items… Kanye has strong obsessions and wants to go in so many different directions — basically, he wants to redo the whole universe. When we finally finished this collection, I felt like, Okay, if I made this happen, then I can achieve peace in the Middle East.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here