*On Monday, A.P.C. designer Jean Touitou revealed his new capsule collection from Kanye West, which consists of a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie.
Today, it was revealed that those three pieces took two years to make because West was a nightmare to work with, reports The Huffington Post.
Touitou told GQ that he didn’t actually know who Kanye was when he arrived in his studio two years ago. West was introduced to Touitou as “Kenny” and submitted a vague request for “advice on the fashion industry.”
Touitou obligingly sat down with him, heard him tell his story and eventually agreed to do a small capsule collection with him – the three pieces.
Touitou told W, “It took us two years to create just three items… Kanye has strong obsessions and wants to go in so many different directions — basically, he wants to redo the whole universe. When we finally finished this collection, I felt like, Okay, if I made this happen, then I can achieve peace in the Middle East.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here