To make this happen the casting directors for the show will be holding an open call on Friday, August 23, during the Kingonomics Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Investment Conference in Washington D.C.
They’ve stated that “all conference registrants will receive priority consideration for a chance to be a part of this casting call.”
Conference organizers gave an official statement sharing that, “The Kingonomics conference… will bring together experts in innovation, entrepreneurialism, crowd funding and in investment from all over the world to train minority business owners, start-ups, investors, youth entrepreneurs and veterans on how to access capital, invest, and obtain personal and business wealth.”
They added, “Now thousands of minority and women entrepreneurs will have the chance to fulfill their own dreams with a chance to audition for ABC’s Shark Tank, providing an opportunity for them to gain the much needed capital for growing their businesses.”
“Shark Tank” averaged close to 7 million viewers this past season and features a panel of “potential investors” called “sharks.” The “sharks” review offers from “aspiring entrepreneurs” seeking investments for their business or product. The entrepreneur is given the opportunity to make a deal on the show if a panel member is interested, but if not they leave with nothing.
Even once a deal is made it doesn’t actually go through until it passes the “vetting process,” which includes product testing, and the examination of the contestants’ personal and business financials in the days and weeks following the show.
If you’re a entrepreneur that’s interested, go to ABC for more info.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here