To make this happen the casting directors for the show will be holding an open call on Friday, August 23, during the Kingonomics Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Investment Conference in Washington D.C.
They’ve stated that “all conference registrants will receive priority consideration for a chance to be a part of this casting call.”
Conference organizers gave an official statement sharing that, “The Kingonomics conference… will bring together experts in innovation, entrepreneurialism, crowd funding and in investment from all over the world to train minority business owners, start-ups, investors, youth entrepreneurs and veterans on how to access capital, invest, and obtain personal and business wealth.”
They added, “Now thousands of minority and women entrepreneurs will have the chance to fulfill their own dreams with a chance to audition for ABC’s Shark Tank, providing an opportunity for them to gain the much needed capital for growing their businesses.”
“Shark Tank” averaged close to 7 million viewers this past season and features a panel of “potential investors” called “sharks.” The “sharks” review offers from “aspiring entrepreneurs” seeking investments for their business or product. The entrepreneur is given the opportunity to make a deal on the show if a panel member is interested, but if not they leave with nothing.
Even once a deal is made it doesn’t actually go through until it passes the “vetting process,” which includes product testing, and the examination of the contestants’ personal and business financials in the days and weeks following the show.
If you’re a entrepreneur that’s interested, go to ABC for more info.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here