Us Weekly reported last Wednesday that Kenya would be taking home $600,000 for season 6 of Bravo TV’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” Her reported $600k salary was much more than $50,000 co-stars Phaedra Parks and Porscha Stewart were supposed to be making, but not as much as the $1 million NeNe Leakes was said to be earning for the season.
Well “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen – who’s also a Bravo Executive – shot down the “RHOA” salary rumors on Twitter.
When a fan went to Andy for confirmation on the salary rumors, Andy tweeted, “I’ll let you know when there’s a correct article about Bravo stars and salaries. it hasn’t happened yet!”
Andy is the network’s executive vice president of development and talent, so one would assume he knows a little bit about the salaries regarding the series.
Interestingly, instead of commenting on how much she’ll be making on season 6, Kenya herself simply stated on Twitter, “I don’t talk about money but I know my worth.”
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Ex NFLer Jonathan Martin Talks of Suicide Attempts, Never Being ‘Black Enough’
- Angie Stone & Daughter Address Violent Fight with T.D. Jakes (WATCH)
- MSNBC Moves Rev. Al Sharpton’s ‘PoliticsNation’ to Sunday Mornings
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here