Us Weekly reported last Wednesday that Kenya would be taking home $600,000 for season 6 of Bravo TV’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” Her reported $600k salary was much more than $50,000 co-stars Phaedra Parks and Porscha Stewart were supposed to be making, but not as much as the $1 million NeNe Leakes was said to be earning for the season.
Well “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen – who’s also a Bravo Executive – shot down the “RHOA” salary rumors on Twitter.
When a fan went to Andy for confirmation on the salary rumors, Andy tweeted, “I’ll let you know when there’s a correct article about Bravo stars and salaries. it hasn’t happened yet!”
Andy is the network’s executive vice president of development and talent, so one would assume he knows a little bit about the salaries regarding the series.
Interestingly, instead of commenting on how much she’ll be making on season 6, Kenya herself simply stated on Twitter, “I don’t talk about money but I know my worth.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here