Us Weekly reported last Wednesday that Kenya would be taking home $600,000 for season 6 of Bravo TV’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” Her reported $600k salary was much more than $50,000 co-stars Phaedra Parks and Porscha Stewart were supposed to be making, but not as much as the $1 million NeNe Leakes was said to be earning for the season.
Well “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen – who’s also a Bravo Executive – shot down the “RHOA” salary rumors on Twitter.
When a fan went to Andy for confirmation on the salary rumors, Andy tweeted, “I’ll let you know when there’s a correct article about Bravo stars and salaries. it hasn’t happened yet!”
Andy is the network’s executive vice president of development and talent, so one would assume he knows a little bit about the salaries regarding the series.
Interestingly, instead of commenting on how much she’ll be making on season 6, Kenya herself simply stated on Twitter, “I don’t talk about money but I know my worth.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here