Us Weekly reported last Wednesday that Kenya would be taking home $600,000 for season 6 of Bravo TV’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” Her reported $600k salary was much more than $50,000 co-stars Phaedra Parks and Porscha Stewart were supposed to be making, but not as much as the $1 million NeNe Leakes was said to be earning for the season.
Well “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen – who’s also a Bravo Executive – shot down the “RHOA” salary rumors on Twitter.
When a fan went to Andy for confirmation on the salary rumors, Andy tweeted, “I’ll let you know when there’s a correct article about Bravo stars and salaries. it hasn’t happened yet!”
Andy is the network’s executive vice president of development and talent, so one would assume he knows a little bit about the salaries regarding the series.
Interestingly, instead of commenting on how much she’ll be making on season 6, Kenya herself simply stated on Twitter, “I don’t talk about money but I know my worth.”
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here