Us Weekly reported last Wednesday that Kenya would be taking home $600,000 for season 6 of Bravo TV’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” Her reported $600k salary was much more than $50,000 co-stars Phaedra Parks and Porscha Stewart were supposed to be making, but not as much as the $1 million NeNe Leakes was said to be earning for the season.
Well “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen – who’s also a Bravo Executive – shot down the “RHOA” salary rumors on Twitter.
When a fan went to Andy for confirmation on the salary rumors, Andy tweeted, “I’ll let you know when there’s a correct article about Bravo stars and salaries. it hasn’t happened yet!”
Andy is the network’s executive vice president of development and talent, so one would assume he knows a little bit about the salaries regarding the series.
Interestingly, instead of commenting on how much she’ll be making on season 6, Kenya herself simply stated on Twitter, “I don’t talk about money but I know my worth.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here