*Aretha Franklin has canceled a Detroit-area performance set for July 27, citing ongoing treatment.
The show at DTE Energy Music Theatre in Clarkston was initially scheduled for June 22, but Franklin postponed it to later this month.
Then, in a letter written by the Grammy-winning singer and distributed Friday by her publicist, Franklin says she was canceling the show “one last time” due to an unspecified ongoing treatment.
The 71-year-old Queen of Soul had announced in May that she was putting off scheduled performances in Chicago and Connecticut to undergo medical treatment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here