*R&B singer Ashanti says she wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to have her own reality show, but she’d need to have executive control.
Ashanti recently sat down with radio station Power 107.5 in Columbus, Ohio. During her interview she opened up about her feelings towards reality shows and how they have changed over the years.
“Nowadays it’s really about how you flip it. I don’t know if I would really live my whole life under the camera and allow everyone to see it,” Ashanti said.
The most important thing for her if she were to choose the reality show route is that she would need to act as an executive producer, and have the power to choose how the show gets edited.
The singer admits that her feelings have definitely evolved on the idea of having her own reality series.
“If you had asked me that question a couple of years ago,” Ashanti said. “I would have been like, ‘Oh, no!’ Now it’s at least a thought if there is a way to spin it”
Ashanti is currently working on a movie called “Christmas In The City.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here