*R&B singer Ashanti says she wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to have her own reality show, but she’d need to have executive control.
Ashanti recently sat down with radio station Power 107.5 in Columbus, Ohio. During her interview she opened up about her feelings towards reality shows and how they have changed over the years.
“Nowadays it’s really about how you flip it. I don’t know if I would really live my whole life under the camera and allow everyone to see it,” Ashanti said.
The most important thing for her if she were to choose the reality show route is that she would need to act as an executive producer, and have the power to choose how the show gets edited.
The singer admits that her feelings have definitely evolved on the idea of having her own reality series.
“If you had asked me that question a couple of years ago,” Ashanti said. “I would have been like, ‘Oh, no!’ Now it’s at least a thought if there is a way to spin it”
Ashanti is currently working on a movie called “Christmas In The City.”
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here