*R&B singer Ashanti says she wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to have her own reality show, but she’d need to have executive control.
Ashanti recently sat down with radio station Power 107.5 in Columbus, Ohio. During her interview she opened up about her feelings towards reality shows and how they have changed over the years.
“Nowadays it’s really about how you flip it. I don’t know if I would really live my whole life under the camera and allow everyone to see it,” Ashanti said.
The most important thing for her if she were to choose the reality show route is that she would need to act as an executive producer, and have the power to choose how the show gets edited.
The singer admits that her feelings have definitely evolved on the idea of having her own reality series.
“If you had asked me that question a couple of years ago,” Ashanti said. “I would have been like, ‘Oh, no!’ Now it’s at least a thought if there is a way to spin it”
Ashanti is currently working on a movie called “Christmas In The City.”
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here