*R&B singer Ashanti says she wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to have her own reality show, but she’d need to have executive control.
Ashanti recently sat down with radio station Power 107.5 in Columbus, Ohio. During her interview she opened up about her feelings towards reality shows and how they have changed over the years.
“Nowadays it’s really about how you flip it. I don’t know if I would really live my whole life under the camera and allow everyone to see it,” Ashanti said.
The most important thing for her if she were to choose the reality show route is that she would need to act as an executive producer, and have the power to choose how the show gets edited.
The singer admits that her feelings have definitely evolved on the idea of having her own reality series.
“If you had asked me that question a couple of years ago,” Ashanti said. “I would have been like, ‘Oh, no!’ Now it’s at least a thought if there is a way to spin it”
Ashanti is currently working on a movie called “Christmas In The City.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' with KMEL & Did He Call Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here