*R&B singer Ashanti says she wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to have her own reality show, but she’d need to have executive control.
Ashanti recently sat down with radio station Power 107.5 in Columbus, Ohio. During her interview she opened up about her feelings towards reality shows and how they have changed over the years.
“Nowadays it’s really about how you flip it. I don’t know if I would really live my whole life under the camera and allow everyone to see it,” Ashanti said.
The most important thing for her if she were to choose the reality show route is that she would need to act as an executive producer, and have the power to choose how the show gets edited.
The singer admits that her feelings have definitely evolved on the idea of having her own reality series.
“If you had asked me that question a couple of years ago,” Ashanti said. “I would have been like, ‘Oh, no!’ Now it’s at least a thought if there is a way to spin it”
Ashanti is currently working on a movie called “Christmas In The City.”
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here