*For some reason, losers like Rush Limbaugh and others watched Rachel Jeantel’s interview with Piers Morgan and are pretending they received a real education on the use of the N-word and a license to use it.
While she explained HER OPINION on the differing definitions between the N-word with an “a” versus its use with an “er,” somehow, even with her warning on the “er” usage, it still didn’t register that this remains to be a lethal use of the word.
An unidentified white man–who obviously lost his job to a black person–got his wires crossed as he drowned his sorrows in beers at Benny’s Burritos in Manhattan and decided to call a black man an n-word…with the “er” and ended up in one.
The black man on the receiving end of the word, Douglas Reddish, as expected, knocked the white man out and was arrested and released on his recognizance, according to the New York Daily News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here