*Azealia Banks lashed out at Lily Allen on Twitter Thursday night, claiming the British singer has a drug habit and that her husband Sam Cooper looks like a “thumb.”
It all started when one of Azealia’s fans forwarded her one of Lily’s tongue-in-cheek tweets from April 2012. It read: ”YOURE ALL JUST JEALOUS CAUSE IM SOOOOOOOO F***ING BEAUTIFUL AND HAVE SUCH A PRETTY FACE.”
Azelia took offense to the comment, and tweeted: ”Weak. She can’t talk though. Not when I met her coked up at yoyo … And NOT with that ugly husband she has.”
Lily appeared to want to let the comment lie, until Azealia bit back, writing, “Your husband looks like a thumb.”
The mention of Cooper – who wed Lily in June 2011 – unleashed the wrath of the 28-year-old singer, who slammed Azealia’s music.
Although the rapper is a force on underground mixtapes and popular in Europe, she has yet to release her first album.
Lily scoffed: ”Not even gonna @ her but if she wants to talk about weak , I’m sure her record sales to date should suffice. One hit wonder.
”And my husband ? Don’t go there b**ch Or your totally unnecessary security detail may actually have something to worry about #wannabe”
Azealia, 22, replied: ”LOL ill be a one hit wonder but you have ugly children and a coke habit….. Shhhhhhh. #SHUTUP.”
It all ended with Allen tweeting, “Ps we all need thumbs.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here