*Azealia Banks lashed out at Lily Allen on Twitter Thursday night, claiming the British singer has a drug habit and that her husband Sam Cooper looks like a “thumb.”
It all started when one of Azealia’s fans forwarded her one of Lily’s tongue-in-cheek tweets from April 2012. It read: ”YOURE ALL JUST JEALOUS CAUSE IM SOOOOOOOO F***ING BEAUTIFUL AND HAVE SUCH A PRETTY FACE.”
Azelia took offense to the comment, and tweeted: ”Weak. She can’t talk though. Not when I met her coked up at yoyo … And NOT with that ugly husband she has.”
Lily appeared to want to let the comment lie, until Azealia bit back, writing, “Your husband looks like a thumb.”
The mention of Cooper – who wed Lily in June 2011 – unleashed the wrath of the 28-year-old singer, who slammed Azealia’s music.
Although the rapper is a force on underground mixtapes and popular in Europe, she has yet to release her first album.
Lily scoffed: ”Not even gonna @ her but if she wants to talk about weak , I’m sure her record sales to date should suffice. One hit wonder.
”And my husband ? Don’t go there b**ch Or your totally unnecessary security detail may actually have something to worry about #wannabe”
Azealia, 22, replied: ”LOL ill be a one hit wonder but you have ugly children and a coke habit….. Shhhhhhh. #SHUTUP.”
It all ended with Allen tweeting, “Ps we all need thumbs.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Ni*ga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here