“Just saw a list of all the new reality shows that r coming soon! Everybody is a reality star now! WOW! I gotta go,” NeNe wrote.
That observation didn’t seem to sit too well with Wendy who didn’t hesitate to call NeNe out on what seems to be an enlarged ego since her claim to claim from “RHOA.”
“Everybody is a reality star now. In case you’ve noticed, people watch more reality shows than sitcoms,” said Wendy. One might suggest that she was referring to NeNe’s NBC show “The New Normal,” which was cancelled after one season.
“You should have just kept your mouth closed,” said Wendy.
Well, NeNe vowed to do just that by staying away from any future chats on the Wendy’s platform.
A Twitter follower asked NeNe if she would return to the Wendy’s couch in which she responded “No,” and that she had no interest in doing so.
These two women have beefed in the past. Back in March Wendy made some comments about NeNe’s relationship with Gregg Leakes that rubbed NeNe the wrong way.
“@WendyWilliams don’t know SHIT about my relationship!” NeNe tweeted.
As for their recent rift, NeNe said she’s not sure why Wendy decided to criticize her tweet.
When asked what happened between the two, she wrote: “That’s a good question! I have no idea.”
Watch Wendy take her digs at NeNe (about 11 mins in):
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here