“Just saw a list of all the new reality shows that r coming soon! Everybody is a reality star now! WOW! I gotta go,” NeNe wrote.
That observation didn’t seem to sit too well with Wendy who didn’t hesitate to call NeNe out on what seems to be an enlarged ego since her claim to claim from “RHOA.”
“Everybody is a reality star now. In case you’ve noticed, people watch more reality shows than sitcoms,” said Wendy. One might suggest that she was referring to NeNe’s NBC show “The New Normal,” which was cancelled after one season.
“You should have just kept your mouth closed,” said Wendy.
Well, NeNe vowed to do just that by staying away from any future chats on the Wendy’s platform.
A Twitter follower asked NeNe if she would return to the Wendy’s couch in which she responded “No,” and that she had no interest in doing so.
These two women have beefed in the past. Back in March Wendy made some comments about NeNe’s relationship with Gregg Leakes that rubbed NeNe the wrong way.
“@WendyWilliams don’t know SHIT about my relationship!” NeNe tweeted.
As for their recent rift, NeNe said she’s not sure why Wendy decided to criticize her tweet.
When asked what happened between the two, she wrote: “That’s a good question! I have no idea.”
Watch Wendy take her digs at NeNe (about 11 mins in):
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here