“Just saw a list of all the new reality shows that r coming soon! Everybody is a reality star now! WOW! I gotta go,” NeNe wrote.
That observation didn’t seem to sit too well with Wendy who didn’t hesitate to call NeNe out on what seems to be an enlarged ego since her claim to claim from “RHOA.”
“Everybody is a reality star now. In case you’ve noticed, people watch more reality shows than sitcoms,” said Wendy. One might suggest that she was referring to NeNe’s NBC show “The New Normal,” which was cancelled after one season.
“You should have just kept your mouth closed,” said Wendy.
Well, NeNe vowed to do just that by staying away from any future chats on the Wendy’s platform.
A Twitter follower asked NeNe if she would return to the Wendy’s couch in which she responded “No,” and that she had no interest in doing so.
These two women have beefed in the past. Back in March Wendy made some comments about NeNe’s relationship with Gregg Leakes that rubbed NeNe the wrong way.
“@WendyWilliams don’t know SHIT about my relationship!” NeNe tweeted.
As for their recent rift, NeNe said she’s not sure why Wendy decided to criticize her tweet.
When asked what happened between the two, she wrote: “That’s a good question! I have no idea.”
Watch Wendy take her digs at NeNe (about 11 mins in):
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here