The ratings place “Being Mary Jane” as the second highest rated show on all of TV behind NBC’s America’s Got Talent in the same target demographic (adults 18-49).
BET’s show “The Game” returned on the same night as “Being Mary Jane” and was the second highest rated cable TV show. “The Game” had a 1.7 rating in the adults 18-49 target demo, drawing 3.6 million viewers.
“Being Mary Jane” is set to become a regular series on BET starting on January 2014.
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here