*Another “Big Brother” contestant has suffered a professional setback after spewing racist comments that were seen on the show’s 24/7 live feeds.
GinaMarie Zimmerman, who referred to welfare as “n**ger insurance,” among other offensive comments, has been fired from East Coast USA Pageant, Inc., where she worked as a pageant coordinator, reports TMZ.
East Coast USA says GinaMarie has been an employee for five years, but insist, “We have never known this side of GinaMarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past.”
The pageant says, “We are actually thankful that this show let us see GinaMarie for who she truly is. We would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants.”
“In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal.”
A rep for the organization tells TMZ they are especially upset because they encouraged their pageant girls to watch GinaMarie on the show and vote for her … thinking she would be a role model.
As previously reported, houseguest Aaryn Gries has been dropped by her modeling agency Zephyr Talent in Austin, Texas after her racist and homophobic comments hit the Internet. Among the comments made by the 22-year-old was a warning to her fellow houseguests that they need to be careful of black contestant Candice because they “might not be able to see the b**ch” in the dark.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' with KMEL & Did He Call Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here