*LeToya Luckett’s got a new gig with Centric. The singer is set the host new of the half-hour series, “CultureList.”
Scheduled to debut this weekend, the new season is supposed to be huge with exclusive celebrity interviews with some of entertainment’s most popular celebrities.
And on Sunday, July 21st at 11 p.m., you’ve got to tune in for special guest interviews with Robin Thicke, Wyclef Jean, and Chrisette Michele.
The weekly half-hour series features exclusive interviews with today’s most buzz worthy celebrities and exclusive looks at the latest and greatest spoils of urban tastemakers.
Each week Luckett will bring a new spin to the best and hottest trends in fashion, fitness, music, food and technology with special insight from experts and celebrities.
Set to air for 10 episodes, the series will include other hot topics like technology, local hotspots, lifestyle, films, recreation and fashion. It sounds like a buffet of information, entertainment and fun.
“CultureList” is Executive Produced by Paxton Baker, Depelsha McGruder and Jon Marc Sandifer for Centric.
Followed by the season premiere of “CultureList,” be sure to check out the season debut of “Backstage Confidential,” a new comedian interview series.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here