*LeToya Luckett’s got a new gig with Centric. The singer is set the host new of the half-hour series, “CultureList.”
Scheduled to debut this weekend, the new season is supposed to be huge with exclusive celebrity interviews with some of entertainment’s most popular celebrities.
And on Sunday, July 21st at 11 p.m., you’ve got to tune in for special guest interviews with Robin Thicke, Wyclef Jean, and Chrisette Michele.
The weekly half-hour series features exclusive interviews with today’s most buzz worthy celebrities and exclusive looks at the latest and greatest spoils of urban tastemakers.
Each week Luckett will bring a new spin to the best and hottest trends in fashion, fitness, music, food and technology with special insight from experts and celebrities.
Set to air for 10 episodes, the series will include other hot topics like technology, local hotspots, lifestyle, films, recreation and fashion. It sounds like a buffet of information, entertainment and fun.
“CultureList” is Executive Produced by Paxton Baker, Depelsha McGruder and Jon Marc Sandifer for Centric.
Followed by the season premiere of “CultureList,” be sure to check out the season debut of “Backstage Confidential,” a new comedian interview series.
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Crazy Mom who Killed Her Kids: 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here