That’s because, on Tuesday, his attorney, Mark Geragos, entered a not-guilty plea for him to a hit-and-run charge that led to his parole being revoked.
A spokesman for the LA city attorney’s office says the charges of driving without a license and driving without proof of insurance were dismissed Tuesday after Geragos presented proof the singer was licensed in Virginia.
Brown was charged after a May 12 traffic accident in which he is suspected of rear-ending a car stopped at a red light and refusing to give the other driver his license or insurance information.
Brown has been on felony probation in the 2009 beating of former girlfriend Rihanna. A judge revoked his probation last week and ordered a hearing. His trial in the hit-and-run case is set for August 15.
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here