*Charles Ramsey will always be known for his heroic rescue of the three women in Cleveland that had been in the custody of kidnapper Ariel Castro.
But he didn’t accept any monetary rewards. He declined and asked that all monies be given to the women that were held in custody.
But Ramsey has thought of another way to get money for his fame by trademarking his name and using his name for commercial ventures.
According to the Smoking Gun:
“The 43-year-old Ramsey’s USPTO applications–which cost a combined $1650–cover several different kinds of products, including “Halloween costumes and masks sold in connection therewith,” bracelets, t-shirts, and shoes.”
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here