*Charles Ramsey will always be known for his heroic rescue of the three women in Cleveland that had been in the custody of kidnapper Ariel Castro.
But he didn’t accept any monetary rewards. He declined and asked that all monies be given to the women that were held in custody.
But Ramsey has thought of another way to get money for his fame by trademarking his name and using his name for commercial ventures.
According to the Smoking Gun:
“The 43-year-old Ramsey’s USPTO applications–which cost a combined $1650–cover several different kinds of products, including “Halloween costumes and masks sold in connection therewith,” bracelets, t-shirts, and shoes.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here