*Charles Ramsey will always be known for his heroic rescue of the three women in Cleveland that had been in the custody of kidnapper Ariel Castro.
But he didn’t accept any monetary rewards. He declined and asked that all monies be given to the women that were held in custody.
But Ramsey has thought of another way to get money for his fame by trademarking his name and using his name for commercial ventures.
According to the Smoking Gun:
“The 43-year-old Ramsey’s USPTO applications–which cost a combined $1650–cover several different kinds of products, including “Halloween costumes and masks sold in connection therewith,” bracelets, t-shirts, and shoes.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here