Last week Savage explained to his audience that Zimmerman’s 911 call and subsequent actions on the night he shot and killed Trayvon Martin are enough evidence to prove that Zimmerman is in fact guilty.
Basically, his analysis is that George Zimmerman’s gun was in a state of readiness and proves that he intended to cause harm and should be found guilty by the jury.
“I’m about to break an analysis that no one yet in the media has done, as you would expect from me — being the senior member of the American media and possibly the most insightful,” a bodacious Savage said.
“White people generally think Zimmerman is innocent, except for liberals who are sure he is guilty; black people probably to the 99th percentile are sure Zimmerman’s a murderer. So where does Michael Savage fit in? I’m an independent observer and I call them as I see them,” the conservative host continued. “I think Zimmerman committed what he’s being charged with: manslaughter. He didn’t intend to kill him, but he may as well have intended to kill him.”
Savage said the fact that Zimmerman’s handgun, a Kel Tec 9mm, had no safety on and a bullet in the chamber meant that he had intentions to shoot someone that night.
“Had he not chambered a round prior to meeting Trayvon, and had he not taken the safety off — even if Trayvon, during the altercation even if Trayvon had tried to grab the gun away from Zimmerman — had that gun not been chambered with a round and safety off, Trayvon Martin would have had to use two hands. You can’t do it with one hand,” Savage asserted.
“Because Zimmerman carried a loaded weapon with the safety off, Trayvon Martin is dead,” he continued. “Therefore, the responsibility is in the hands of Zimmerman.”
One of the last observations Savage gave was that Zimmerman seemed to have uttered a racial slur under his breath during his conversation with the 911 operator.
“And I’m afraid that the fact that he has this racist statement — made this racist statement on the 911 call — and that he was carrying a loaded gun with a bullet in the chamber and the safety off, you have to find this man guilty of second-degree manslaughter is my opinion,” Savage declared. “Something’s wrong with this whole story.”
Listen to the clip below via “The Michael Savage Show”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here