*(Via MSN) – L’Oreal SA, the world’s largest cosmetics company, may have found a cure for gray hair.
New York Magazine stumbled across a patent application for what L’Oreal calls a “secret potion that will prevent gray hair. Forever.”
It isn’t clear how this elixir will be transported from the chemists’ beakers to actual human heads. A spokesperson for L’Oreal Paris’ U.S. business didn’t respond to requests for comment.
The Paris company has been researching graying hair for a while. Its research is focused on a fruit extract that works like an enzyme called TRP-2, which makes pigment-producing cells called melanocytes.
They would in theory keep hair from going gray, according to a 2011 ABCNews.com report.
Read/learn more at MSN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here