*(Via MSN) – L’Oreal SA, the world’s largest cosmetics company, may have found a cure for gray hair.
New York Magazine stumbled across a patent application for what L’Oreal calls a “secret potion that will prevent gray hair. Forever.”
It isn’t clear how this elixir will be transported from the chemists’ beakers to actual human heads. A spokesperson for L’Oreal Paris’ U.S. business didn’t respond to requests for comment.
The Paris company has been researching graying hair for a while. Its research is focused on a fruit extract that works like an enzyme called TRP-2, which makes pigment-producing cells called melanocytes.
They would in theory keep hair from going gray, according to a 2011 ABCNews.com report.
Read/learn more at MSN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here