*(Via MSN) – L’Oreal SA, the world’s largest cosmetics company, may have found a cure for gray hair.
New York Magazine stumbled across a patent application for what L’Oreal calls a “secret potion that will prevent gray hair. Forever.”
It isn’t clear how this elixir will be transported from the chemists’ beakers to actual human heads. A spokesperson for L’Oreal Paris’ U.S. business didn’t respond to requests for comment.
The Paris company has been researching graying hair for a while. Its research is focused on a fruit extract that works like an enzyme called TRP-2, which makes pigment-producing cells called melanocytes.
They would in theory keep hair from going gray, according to a 2011 ABCNews.com report.
Read/learn more at MSN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here