*(Via MSN) – L’Oreal SA, the world’s largest cosmetics company, may have found a cure for gray hair.
New York Magazine stumbled across a patent application for what L’Oreal calls a “secret potion that will prevent gray hair. Forever.”
It isn’t clear how this elixir will be transported from the chemists’ beakers to actual human heads. A spokesperson for L’Oreal Paris’ U.S. business didn’t respond to requests for comment.
The Paris company has been researching graying hair for a while. Its research is focused on a fruit extract that works like an enzyme called TRP-2, which makes pigment-producing cells called melanocytes.
They would in theory keep hair from going gray, according to a 2011 ABCNews.com report.
Read/learn more at MSN.
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Her N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here