*After rumors were circulating about The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey expecting another child, she later revealed that she had a medical condition that made her stomach appear bigger and was not in fact pregnancy.
According to RadarOnline.com, Bailey has said she will share the details of her life changing condition on the show.
“It has really just changed my life and how I look at my health,” Bailey told Radar Online. “I’m in my 40s. I really have to take care of myself. I have to make sure I make those yearly visits to the doctor and just get checked out. It’s super important.”
Remaining quiet about what ailment she is currently dealing with, Bailey did reveal that she would undergo surgery for it. “I will be having a surgery and rectifying the [situation],” said Bailey.
She hopes that once she does open up about her story on the show, she can create awareness of the condition while inspiring other to be more hands on and proactive about their own health.
“The more information I got about it once I did go to the doctor and really saw the rewards, how good I was going to feel from dealing with it, and how many women actually deal with this condition, I felt it just would be powerful to relay that information out there,” Bailey says. “Over three or four million people watch our show. And even though they love the drama, I think it’s great when they can actually get some education out of it as well.”
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here