*After rumors were circulating about The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey expecting another child, she later revealed that she had a medical condition that made her stomach appear bigger and was not in fact pregnancy.
According to RadarOnline.com, Bailey has said she will share the details of her life changing condition on the show.
“It has really just changed my life and how I look at my health,” Bailey told Radar Online. “I’m in my 40s. I really have to take care of myself. I have to make sure I make those yearly visits to the doctor and just get checked out. It’s super important.”
Remaining quiet about what ailment she is currently dealing with, Bailey did reveal that she would undergo surgery for it. “I will be having a surgery and rectifying the [situation],” said Bailey.
She hopes that once she does open up about her story on the show, she can create awareness of the condition while inspiring other to be more hands on and proactive about their own health.
“The more information I got about it once I did go to the doctor and really saw the rewards, how good I was going to feel from dealing with it, and how many women actually deal with this condition, I felt it just would be powerful to relay that information out there,” Bailey says. “Over three or four million people watch our show. And even though they love the drama, I think it’s great when they can actually get some education out of it as well.”
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here