The King of Comedy had delved into the radio realm before with his former show “The D.L. Hughley Morning Show” in New York City.
Hughley will host a show that will be syndicated by Reach Media (formerly Syndication One). Word is, Hughley’s show will replace the struggling “Skip Murphy in the Afternoon Show.”
Both news anchor Jacque Reid and veteran radio personality DeDe McGuire are being considered to co-host with Hughley.
Due to the fact that “contracts were not finalized yet,” the launch date for Hughley’s new show may be pushed back from it’s original plan of ‘mid to late August.”
Reportedly, Hughley is in Dallas this week meeting with Reach Media executives.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here