The King of Comedy had delved into the radio realm before with his former show “The D.L. Hughley Morning Show” in New York City.
Hughley will host a show that will be syndicated by Reach Media (formerly Syndication One). Word is, Hughley’s show will replace the struggling “Skip Murphy in the Afternoon Show.”
Both news anchor Jacque Reid and veteran radio personality DeDe McGuire are being considered to co-host with Hughley.
Due to the fact that “contracts were not finalized yet,” the launch date for Hughley’s new show may be pushed back from it’s original plan of ‘mid to late August.”
Reportedly, Hughley is in Dallas this week meeting with Reach Media executives.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here