The King of Comedy had delved into the radio realm before with his former show “The D.L. Hughley Morning Show” in New York City.
Hughley will host a show that will be syndicated by Reach Media (formerly Syndication One). Word is, Hughley’s show will replace the struggling “Skip Murphy in the Afternoon Show.”
Both news anchor Jacque Reid and veteran radio personality DeDe McGuire are being considered to co-host with Hughley.
Due to the fact that “contracts were not finalized yet,” the launch date for Hughley’s new show may be pushed back from it’s original plan of ‘mid to late August.”
Reportedly, Hughley is in Dallas this week meeting with Reach Media executives.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here