The King of Comedy had delved into the radio realm before with his former show “The D.L. Hughley Morning Show” in New York City.
Hughley will host a show that will be syndicated by Reach Media (formerly Syndication One). Word is, Hughley’s show will replace the struggling “Skip Murphy in the Afternoon Show.”
Both news anchor Jacque Reid and veteran radio personality DeDe McGuire are being considered to co-host with Hughley.
Due to the fact that “contracts were not finalized yet,” the launch date for Hughley’s new show may be pushed back from it’s original plan of ‘mid to late August.”
Reportedly, Hughley is in Dallas this week meeting with Reach Media executives.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here