The King of Comedy had delved into the radio realm before with his former show “The D.L. Hughley Morning Show” in New York City.
Hughley will host a show that will be syndicated by Reach Media (formerly Syndication One). Word is, Hughley’s show will replace the struggling “Skip Murphy in the Afternoon Show.”
Both news anchor Jacque Reid and veteran radio personality DeDe McGuire are being considered to co-host with Hughley.
Due to the fact that “contracts were not finalized yet,” the launch date for Hughley’s new show may be pushed back from it’s original plan of ‘mid to late August.”
Reportedly, Hughley is in Dallas this week meeting with Reach Media executives.
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here