*Deitrick Haddon has tied the knot for the second time.
Haddon, 40, announced his July 20 nuptials on Twitter and shared a photo of himself and his new bride, Dominique McTyer, 29. She is the mother of his first child, Destin Monet.
Haddon is one of several preachers who will star in, a controversial new docu-series, “Preachers of LA,” that will air on Oxygen this fall about the lifestyles of prosperous men of the cloth.
In the promo the couple is seen having an intense conversation with his then girfriend putting pressure on him to tie the knot. Says the new Mrs. Haddon:
“If we plan on having more children we need to be married. Don’t pastor me like I’m a part of your congregation. I’m not.”
At the top on 2013 the singer announced the engagement online.
Mr. Haddon made it official and tweeted his wedding day was one of the best days of his life.
Deitrick Haddon @DeitrickHaddon21 Jul: “Married & moving full speed ahead in God!! Yeeeeup“
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here