*Deitrick Haddon has tied the knot for the second time.
Haddon, 40, announced his July 20 nuptials on Twitter and shared a photo of himself and his new bride, Dominique McTyer, 29. She is the mother of his first child, Destin Monet.
Haddon is one of several preachers who will star in, a controversial new docu-series, “Preachers of LA,” that will air on Oxygen this fall about the lifestyles of prosperous men of the cloth.
In the promo the couple is seen having an intense conversation with his then girfriend putting pressure on him to tie the knot. Says the new Mrs. Haddon:
“If we plan on having more children we need to be married. Don’t pastor me like I’m a part of your congregation. I’m not.”
At the top on 2013 the singer announced the engagement online.
Mr. Haddon made it official and tweeted his wedding day was one of the best days of his life.
Deitrick Haddon [email protected] Jul: “Married & moving full speed ahead in God!! Yeeeeup“
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here