*Deitrick Haddon has tied the knot for the second time.
Haddon, 40, announced his July 20 nuptials on Twitter and shared a photo of himself and his new bride, Dominique McTyer, 29. She is the mother of his first child, Destin Monet.
Haddon is one of several preachers who will star in, a controversial new docu-series, “Preachers of LA,” that will air on Oxygen this fall about the lifestyles of prosperous men of the cloth.
In the promo the couple is seen having an intense conversation with his then girfriend putting pressure on him to tie the knot. Says the new Mrs. Haddon:
“If we plan on having more children we need to be married. Don’t pastor me like I’m a part of your congregation. I’m not.”
At the top on 2013 the singer announced the engagement online.
Mr. Haddon made it official and tweeted his wedding day was one of the best days of his life.
Deitrick Haddon [email protected] Jul: “Married & moving full speed ahead in God!! Yeeeeup“
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here