*Deitrick Haddon has tied the knot for the second time.
Haddon, 40, announced his July 20 nuptials on Twitter and shared a photo of himself and his new bride, Dominique McTyer, 29. She is the mother of his first child, Destin Monet.
Haddon is one of several preachers who will star in, a controversial new docu-series, “Preachers of LA,” that will air on Oxygen this fall about the lifestyles of prosperous men of the cloth.
In the promo the couple is seen having an intense conversation with his then girfriend putting pressure on him to tie the knot. Says the new Mrs. Haddon:
“If we plan on having more children we need to be married. Don’t pastor me like I’m a part of your congregation. I’m not.”
At the top on 2013 the singer announced the engagement online.
Mr. Haddon made it official and tweeted his wedding day was one of the best days of his life.
Deitrick Haddon @DeitrickHaddon21 Jul: “Married & moving full speed ahead in God!! Yeeeeup“
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here