*Deitrick Haddon has tied the knot for the second time.
Haddon, 40, announced his July 20 nuptials on Twitter and shared a photo of himself and his new bride, Dominique McTyer, 29. She is the mother of his first child, Destin Monet.
Haddon is one of several preachers who will star in, a controversial new docu-series, “Preachers of LA,” that will air on Oxygen this fall about the lifestyles of prosperous men of the cloth.
In the promo the couple is seen having an intense conversation with his then girfriend putting pressure on him to tie the knot. Says the new Mrs. Haddon:
“If we plan on having more children we need to be married. Don’t pastor me like I’m a part of your congregation. I’m not.”
At the top on 2013 the singer announced the engagement online.
Mr. Haddon made it official and tweeted his wedding day was one of the best days of his life.
Deitrick Haddon @DeitrickHaddon21 Jul: “Married & moving full speed ahead in God!! Yeeeeup“
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here