*Forbes magazine has released its annual list of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood.
Wrestler turned actor Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has made quite the name for himself in the film industry. Starring in recent films “GI Joe: Retaliation” and “Fast & Furious 6,” The Rock has earned a total of $46 million this year, placing him at #5 on the list.
Denzel Washington’s film “Safe House” took in $126 million at the box office last year. But the actor is still racking in profits from a back end deal made on the movie “Flight” which earned Washington $31 million this year. Washington is at #9 on Forbes list but the year is far from over for the star as his action flick “2 Guns,” co-starring Mark Whalberg opens August 2nd.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here