*Forbes magazine has released its annual list of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood.
Wrestler turned actor Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has made quite the name for himself in the film industry. Starring in recent films “GI Joe: Retaliation” and “Fast & Furious 6,” The Rock has earned a total of $46 million this year, placing him at #5 on the list.
Denzel Washington’s film “Safe House” took in $126 million at the box office last year. But the actor is still racking in profits from a back end deal made on the movie “Flight” which earned Washington $31 million this year. Washington is at #9 on Forbes list but the year is far from over for the star as his action flick “2 Guns,” co-starring Mark Whalberg opens August 2nd.
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here