*Forbes magazine has released its annual list of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood.
Wrestler turned actor Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has made quite the name for himself in the film industry. Starring in recent films “GI Joe: Retaliation” and “Fast & Furious 6,” The Rock has earned a total of $46 million this year, placing him at #5 on the list.
Denzel Washington’s film “Safe House” took in $126 million at the box office last year. But the actor is still racking in profits from a back end deal made on the movie “Flight” which earned Washington $31 million this year. Washington is at #9 on Forbes list but the year is far from over for the star as his action flick “2 Guns,” co-starring Mark Whalberg opens August 2nd.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here