*Forbes magazine has released its annual list of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood.
Wrestler turned actor Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has made quite the name for himself in the film industry. Starring in recent films “GI Joe: Retaliation” and “Fast & Furious 6,” The Rock has earned a total of $46 million this year, placing him at #5 on the list.
Denzel Washington’s film “Safe House” took in $126 million at the box office last year. But the actor is still racking in profits from a back end deal made on the movie “Flight” which earned Washington $31 million this year. Washington is at #9 on Forbes list but the year is far from over for the star as his action flick “2 Guns,” co-starring Mark Whalberg opens August 2nd.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here