*Forbes magazine has released its annual list of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood.
Wrestler turned actor Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has made quite the name for himself in the film industry. Starring in recent films “GI Joe: Retaliation” and “Fast & Furious 6,” The Rock has earned a total of $46 million this year, placing him at #5 on the list.
Denzel Washington’s film “Safe House” took in $126 million at the box office last year. But the actor is still racking in profits from a back end deal made on the movie “Flight” which earned Washington $31 million this year. Washington is at #9 on Forbes list but the year is far from over for the star as his action flick “2 Guns,” co-starring Mark Whalberg opens August 2nd.
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bails from BET Awards Over Stage Demotion
- Cameron Turner: More White Folks Need to Listen To Us
- Female EMT 'Fired' for Refusal to Support Baby in Distress (Child Dies)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here