*Seemingly out of nowhere Denzel Washington’s publicists was working hard and heavy to deal a nasty, but oh so juicy rumor about Denzel and Pauletta Washington.
Reps for the superstar actor are out to shut down reports that Washington is separating from his wife of 30 years. In fact, we just ran a story on the couple being featured on the cover of Ebony that celebrating their long union.
As part of their cover story, Pauletta made this interesting, if not revealing comment, about her and Denzel’s relationship:
“I live with this man. I see the down part. I see the sad part. I see every part. He has and knows he has that stability in me as his wife. That gives him strength, regardless of if he misuses it. I can’t dwell on that. But I do know that gives him a great platform to go and fly.”
The story originated with Star magazine which reported that Denzel, 58, and Pauletta, 62, were on the verge of a divorce amid an alleged infidelity scandal, claiming the couple recently spent its (30th) wedding anniversary on opposite sides of the U.S.
“She (Pauletta) moved to New York to contemplate if she’s ready to end the marriage for good,” an insider reportedly told the publication.
The bottom line, says a rep for the Oscar Winner, Denzel and Pauletta Washington are still together: “They are not divorcing, not separating.”
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here