*Seemingly out of nowhere Denzel Washington’s publicists was working hard and heavy to deal a nasty, but oh so juicy rumor about Denzel and Pauletta Washington.
Reps for the superstar actor are out to shut down reports that Washington is separating from his wife of 30 years. In fact, we just ran a story on the couple being featured on the cover of Ebony that celebrating their long union.
As part of their cover story, Pauletta made this interesting, if not revealing comment, about her and Denzel’s relationship:
“I live with this man. I see the down part. I see the sad part. I see every part. He has and knows he has that stability in me as his wife. That gives him strength, regardless of if he misuses it. I can’t dwell on that. But I do know that gives him a great platform to go and fly.”
The story originated with Star magazine which reported that Denzel, 58, and Pauletta, 62, were on the verge of a divorce amid an alleged infidelity scandal, claiming the couple recently spent its (30th) wedding anniversary on opposite sides of the U.S.
“She (Pauletta) moved to New York to contemplate if she’s ready to end the marriage for good,” an insider reportedly told the publication.
The bottom line, says a rep for the Oscar Winner, Denzel and Pauletta Washington are still together: “They are not divorcing, not separating.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here