*Seemingly out of nowhere Denzel Washington’s publicists was working hard and heavy to deal a nasty, but oh so juicy rumor about Denzel and Pauletta Washington.
Reps for the superstar actor are out to shut down reports that Washington is separating from his wife of 30 years. In fact, we just ran a story on the couple being featured on the cover of Ebony that celebrating their long union.
As part of their cover story, Pauletta made this interesting, if not revealing comment, about her and Denzel’s relationship:
“I live with this man. I see the down part. I see the sad part. I see every part. He has and knows he has that stability in me as his wife. That gives him strength, regardless of if he misuses it. I can’t dwell on that. But I do know that gives him a great platform to go and fly.”
The story originated with Star magazine which reported that Denzel, 58, and Pauletta, 62, were on the verge of a divorce amid an alleged infidelity scandal, claiming the couple recently spent its (30th) wedding anniversary on opposite sides of the U.S.
“She (Pauletta) moved to New York to contemplate if she’s ready to end the marriage for good,” an insider reportedly told the publication.
The bottom line, says a rep for the Oscar Winner, Denzel and Pauletta Washington are still together: “They are not divorcing, not separating.”
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here