*Wow. Who would’ve ever think that mild mannered and basically boring NBA star Tim Duncan‘s name could even be remotely associated with the word drama?
Well, if you believe online chatter that’s circulating, he’s definitely involved in some domestic mess that is straight drama.
Here’s the deal. A new report regarding Tim Duncan’s divorce claimed that Duncan’s estranged wife, Amy, had concerns that the NBA All-Star was in a relationship with another man.
According to gossip site Hollywood Street King, Tim Duncan lived with another man as well after attending college at Wake Forest University together. A source claimed that Tim and Amy’s relationship has been on the rocks because both of them were cheating on each other.
“Amy treated Tim like a bi*ch throughout their marriage because she knew he was f****ing his BFF. Tim knows Amy was cheating on him but he’s willing to give her whatever she wants, because he doesn’t want Amy to tell the world that he’s bisexual,” the source told Hollywood Street King.
Earlier reports indicated that Amy, initially filed the divorce back in March, stating that the couple’s marriage was “insupportable” because of discord and conflict. The San Antonio Express newspaper noted that prior to the divorce proceedings, Tim hired a private investigator to spy on Amy.
So far, Tim Duncan has not spoken about the rumor or commented on his impending divorce.
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here