*Wow. Who would’ve ever think that mild mannered and basically boring NBA star Tim Duncan‘s name could even be remotely associated with the word drama?
Well, if you believe online chatter that’s circulating, he’s definitely involved in some domestic mess that is straight drama.
Here’s the deal. A new report regarding Tim Duncan’s divorce claimed that Duncan’s estranged wife, Amy, had concerns that the NBA All-Star was in a relationship with another man.
According to gossip site Hollywood Street King, Tim Duncan lived with another man as well after attending college at Wake Forest University together. A source claimed that Tim and Amy’s relationship has been on the rocks because both of them were cheating on each other.
“Amy treated Tim like a bi*ch throughout their marriage because she knew he was f****ing his BFF. Tim knows Amy was cheating on him but he’s willing to give her whatever she wants, because he doesn’t want Amy to tell the world that he’s bisexual,” the source told Hollywood Street King.
Earlier reports indicated that Amy, initially filed the divorce back in March, stating that the couple’s marriage was “insupportable” because of discord and conflict. The San Antonio Express newspaper noted that prior to the divorce proceedings, Tim hired a private investigator to spy on Amy.
So far, Tim Duncan has not spoken about the rumor or commented on his impending divorce.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here