*On the heels of his ex-wife, Siohvaughn Funches, making news over the weekend for giving the impression that she’s homeless, Miami Heat superstar Dwyane Wade has reached a financial settlement with her six long years after their initial split.
According to TMZ, Wade’s attorney released a statement earlier today saying the NBA baller has “provided a very generous settlement” to Funches. Wade filed for divorce in 2007 … it was granted in 2010, and Wade was awarded sole custody of their two sons in 2011.
The divorce was brutal, especially regarding custody — Siohvaughn was arrested last summer for allegedly attempting to abduct their kids. She subsequently accused Dwyane of all sorts of bad parenting, including depriving them of life-saving asthma medication.
On Friday, Funches publicly accused Wade of leaving her homeless and destitute, taking to the streets of Chicago with a sign that read, “NBA Miami Heat star, mother of his children on the streets.” Wade claims he’s been paying her $25,000 a month, and also paid for her mortgage and four cars.
As for custody, not so fast. Unfortunately, it’s still a contentious situation ’cause guess who wants visitation rights? Yep, Siohvaughn. The bottom line is that the court hasn’t decided that part of the issue. Stay tuned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here