VH1 announced that season 2 of “Marrying The Game” is making it’s return on August 5 at 9:30 p.m. EST.
The two may not be together, but they are still forced to co-parent regardless of their differences. The pair called their engagement quits after a huge fight over a trip Game took overseas without Tiffney.
Tiffney is still hoping to have a normal and healthy relationship with the rapper. We will have to tune in to find out if she gets her way in the season premiere next month.
In other news…
*TV One has announced that it’s new spin off series “R&B Divas: LA” is a hit and has set a record. The network said in a statement that “R&B Divas: LA” was the most watched show on TV One for the year.
“The interest in R&B Divas LA has been overwhelming. The journey these six women take over the course of this season, and their willingness to share it with TV One’s viewers, has been incredible,” TV One president and CEO Alfred Liggins said in a statement. “We are enormously pleased our audience has responded so enthusiastically.”
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here