VH1 announced that season 2 of “Marrying The Game” is making it’s return on August 5 at 9:30 p.m. EST.
The two may not be together, but they are still forced to co-parent regardless of their differences. The pair called their engagement quits after a huge fight over a trip Game took overseas without Tiffney.
Tiffney is still hoping to have a normal and healthy relationship with the rapper. We will have to tune in to find out if she gets her way in the season premiere next month.
In other news…
*TV One has announced that it’s new spin off series “R&B Divas: LA” is a hit and has set a record. The network said in a statement that “R&B Divas: LA” was the most watched show on TV One for the year.
“The interest in R&B Divas LA has been overwhelming. The journey these six women take over the course of this season, and their willingness to share it with TV One’s viewers, has been incredible,” TV One president and CEO Alfred Liggins said in a statement. “We are enormously pleased our audience has responded so enthusiastically.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here