VH1 announced that season 2 of “Marrying The Game” is making it’s return on August 5 at 9:30 p.m. EST.
The two may not be together, but they are still forced to co-parent regardless of their differences. The pair called their engagement quits after a huge fight over a trip Game took overseas without Tiffney.
Tiffney is still hoping to have a normal and healthy relationship with the rapper. We will have to tune in to find out if she gets her way in the season premiere next month.
In other news…
*TV One has announced that it’s new spin off series “R&B Divas: LA” is a hit and has set a record. The network said in a statement that “R&B Divas: LA” was the most watched show on TV One for the year.
“The interest in R&B Divas LA has been overwhelming. The journey these six women take over the course of this season, and their willingness to share it with TV One’s viewers, has been incredible,” TV One president and CEO Alfred Liggins said in a statement. “We are enormously pleased our audience has responded so enthusiastically.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here