VH1 announced that season 2 of “Marrying The Game” is making it’s return on August 5 at 9:30 p.m. EST.
The two may not be together, but they are still forced to co-parent regardless of their differences. The pair called their engagement quits after a huge fight over a trip Game took overseas without Tiffney.
Tiffney is still hoping to have a normal and healthy relationship with the rapper. We will have to tune in to find out if she gets her way in the season premiere next month.
In other news…
*TV One has announced that it’s new spin off series “R&B Divas: LA” is a hit and has set a record. The network said in a statement that “R&B Divas: LA” was the most watched show on TV One for the year.
“The interest in R&B Divas LA has been overwhelming. The journey these six women take over the course of this season, and their willingness to share it with TV One’s viewers, has been incredible,” TV One president and CEO Alfred Liggins said in a statement. “We are enormously pleased our audience has responded so enthusiastically.”
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here