Our associate, LaCora Stephens, caught up with Kenya on the BET Awards 2013 red carpet, and asked her about the rumors/reports.
“People like to repeat information that isn’t true,” kenya stated. “It’s unfortunate because someone falls victim to that and it happens to be me. I certainly will have my day in court next month. I am a great tenant and I pay all my bills.”
On another, more personal note, when asked if she had a “main squeeze,” she responded:
“I have ‘someone’ that isn’t with me today, but I brought my baby brother instead, Brandon DeShazer. Both agreed that BET continues to build and get bigger and better every year like the Hulk. Kenya exclaimed that if anything could happen during the award show, she would love for Beyonce to pop up on the stage! Of course this wasn’t a shocker.
However, the big surprise was when Kenya said she is not currently a part of season six of “Real Housewives of Atlanta.” Whoa! What?
When LaCora asked what the deal was, Kenya simply said, “You know what? I’m not sure; your guess is as good as mine.”
And with a response like that, there’s definitely going to be a lot of guessing as to what her status is for season 6.
All we can say is, hmmm…
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- The Africa Channel Launches Ubuntu Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here