Our associate, LaCora Stephens, caught up with Kenya on the BET Awards 2013 red carpet, and asked her about the rumors/reports.
“People like to repeat information that isn’t true,” kenya stated. “It’s unfortunate because someone falls victim to that and it happens to be me. I certainly will have my day in court next month. I am a great tenant and I pay all my bills.”
On another, more personal note, when asked if she had a “main squeeze,” she responded:
“I have ‘someone’ that isn’t with me today, but I brought my baby brother instead, Brandon DeShazer. Both agreed that BET continues to build and get bigger and better every year like the Hulk. Kenya exclaimed that if anything could happen during the award show, she would love for Beyonce to pop up on the stage! Of course this wasn’t a shocker.
However, the big surprise was when Kenya said she is not currently a part of season six of “Real Housewives of Atlanta.” Whoa! What?
When LaCora asked what the deal was, Kenya simply said, “You know what? I’m not sure; your guess is as good as mine.”
And with a response like that, there’s definitely going to be a lot of guessing as to what her status is for season 6.
All we can say is, hmmm…
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Who Read Book at Beyonce Concert Explains; Reveals Title
- Video of Prince’s Emergency Landing in Illinois Released (Watch)
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers, Grace Gealey Share Honeymoon Pics from Europe
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here