Our associate, LaCora Stephens, caught up with Kenya on the BET Awards 2013 red carpet, and asked her about the rumors/reports.
“People like to repeat information that isn’t true,” kenya stated. “It’s unfortunate because someone falls victim to that and it happens to be me. I certainly will have my day in court next month. I am a great tenant and I pay all my bills.”
On another, more personal note, when asked if she had a “main squeeze,” she responded:
“I have ‘someone’ that isn’t with me today, but I brought my baby brother instead, Brandon DeShazer. Both agreed that BET continues to build and get bigger and better every year like the Hulk. Kenya exclaimed that if anything could happen during the award show, she would love for Beyonce to pop up on the stage! Of course this wasn’t a shocker.
However, the big surprise was when Kenya said she is not currently a part of season six of “Real Housewives of Atlanta.” Whoa! What?
When LaCora asked what the deal was, Kenya simply said, “You know what? I’m not sure; your guess is as good as mine.”
And with a response like that, there’s definitely going to be a lot of guessing as to what her status is for season 6.
All we can say is, hmmm…
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here