*The entire state of Florida has to send their officers to the anti-racial profiling and sensitivity training because their offenses seem to be endless.
Roy Middleton, 60, went in his driveway Saturday, to look for a cigarette in his mother’s car when police showed up on the scene and demanded he get of the car with his hands up.
According to witnesses, Middleton did not show any aggressive behavior toward them and complied with their demands before they riddled the scene with bullets.
Luckily, they were also unskilled in shooting because only one of the many bullets hit Middleton in the leg.
- Raven-Symoné Co-signs Oprah: 'Black Twitter Hates Me'
- Walmart Denies Customer Confederate Flag Cake, OK's ISIS Cake in Error (Video)
- Michael Sam Ends Six-Month Engagement With Fiancé
- 'UnSung Revisited' Debuts Tonight with Full Force & Paul Anthony
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here