*The entire state of Florida has to send their officers to the anti-racial profiling and sensitivity training because their offenses seem to be endless.
Roy Middleton, 60, went in his driveway Saturday, to look for a cigarette in his mother’s car when police showed up on the scene and demanded he get of the car with his hands up.
According to witnesses, Middleton did not show any aggressive behavior toward them and complied with their demands before they riddled the scene with bullets.
Luckily, they were also unskilled in shooting because only one of the many bullets hit Middleton in the leg.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here