*The entire state of Florida has to send their officers to the anti-racial profiling and sensitivity training because their offenses seem to be endless.
Roy Middleton, 60, went in his driveway Saturday, to look for a cigarette in his mother’s car when police showed up on the scene and demanded he get of the car with his hands up.
According to witnesses, Middleton did not show any aggressive behavior toward them and complied with their demands before they riddled the scene with bullets.
Luckily, they were also unskilled in shooting because only one of the many bullets hit Middleton in the leg.
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here