*The entire state of Florida has to send their officers to the anti-racial profiling and sensitivity training because their offenses seem to be endless.
Roy Middleton, 60, went in his driveway Saturday, to look for a cigarette in his mother’s car when police showed up on the scene and demanded he get of the car with his hands up.
According to witnesses, Middleton did not show any aggressive behavior toward them and complied with their demands before they riddled the scene with bullets.
Luckily, they were also unskilled in shooting because only one of the many bullets hit Middleton in the leg.
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here