*People are often trusted because they show great business acumen, professionalism, a high level of skill and/or talent for something they do.
The Fugees’ probably weren’t aware that the producer for their award-winning video “Killing Me Softly”, Aswad Ayinde, was a diabolical pedophile that was raping his daughters and fathering their children.
When the EUR reported the story in 2010, he had 27 charges against him for the multiple rapes of his daughters from 1981 to 2002.
The nightmare of this freak will never ever leave his daughters, but the thought that they never have to seem him again might help.
He was sentenced to another 50 years in prison, according to the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here