*People are often trusted because they show great business acumen, professionalism, a high level of skill and/or talent for something they do.
The Fugees’ probably weren’t aware that the producer for their award-winning video “Killing Me Softly”, Aswad Ayinde, was a diabolical pedophile that was raping his daughters and fathering their children.
When the EUR reported the story in 2010, he had 27 charges against him for the multiple rapes of his daughters from 1981 to 2002.
The nightmare of this freak will never ever leave his daughters, but the thought that they never have to seem him again might help.
He was sentenced to another 50 years in prison, according to the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here