*People are often trusted because they show great business acumen, professionalism, a high level of skill and/or talent for something they do.
The Fugees’ probably weren’t aware that the producer for their award-winning video “Killing Me Softly”, Aswad Ayinde, was a diabolical pedophile that was raping his daughters and fathering their children.
When the EUR reported the story in 2010, he had 27 charges against him for the multiple rapes of his daughters from 1981 to 2002.
The nightmare of this freak will never ever leave his daughters, but the thought that they never have to seem him again might help.
He was sentenced to another 50 years in prison, according to the Daily Mail.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here