*People are often trusted because they show great business acumen, professionalism, a high level of skill and/or talent for something they do.
The Fugees’ probably weren’t aware that the producer for their award-winning video “Killing Me Softly”, Aswad Ayinde, was a diabolical pedophile that was raping his daughters and fathering their children.
When the EUR reported the story in 2010, he had 27 charges against him for the multiple rapes of his daughters from 1981 to 2002.
The nightmare of this freak will never ever leave his daughters, but the thought that they never have to seem him again might help.
He was sentenced to another 50 years in prison, according to the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here