*People are often trusted because they show great business acumen, professionalism, a high level of skill and/or talent for something they do.
The Fugees’ probably weren’t aware that the producer for their award-winning video “Killing Me Softly”, Aswad Ayinde, was a diabolical pedophile that was raping his daughters and fathering their children.
When the EUR reported the story in 2010, he had 27 charges against him for the multiple rapes of his daughters from 1981 to 2002.
The nightmare of this freak will never ever leave his daughters, but the thought that they never have to seem him again might help.
He was sentenced to another 50 years in prison, according to the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here