*Amber Riley has taken to Twitter with a message to “Glee” fans following the sudden death of her co-star Cory Monteith.
The 31-year-old actor from Calgary, Alberta, Canada was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room following a heroin and alcohol overdose on Saturday.
“Yesterday I got to sit with my ‘Glee’ family and remember a man I considered a brother and friend,” Riley tweeted. “With a very heavy heart, RIP Cory Monteith. Continued prayer for his family and Lea. Sendings hugs to all you gleeks.”
Earlier this week, Cory’s girlfriend and co-star Lea Michele, thanked fans for their support following Cory’s death.
Below, from the EURweb archives, Monteith told us about his early acting hustle in Vancouver.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here