*Amber Riley has taken to Twitter with a message to “Glee” fans following the sudden death of her co-star Cory Monteith.
The 31-year-old actor from Calgary, Alberta, Canada was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room following a heroin and alcohol overdose on Saturday.
“Yesterday I got to sit with my ‘Glee’ family and remember a man I considered a brother and friend,” Riley tweeted. “With a very heavy heart, RIP Cory Monteith. Continued prayer for his family and Lea. Sendings hugs to all you gleeks.”
Earlier this week, Cory’s girlfriend and co-star Lea Michele, thanked fans for their support following Cory’s death.
Below, from the EURweb archives, Monteith told us about his early acting hustle in Vancouver.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here