*Amber Riley has taken to Twitter with a message to “Glee” fans following the sudden death of her co-star Cory Monteith.
The 31-year-old actor from Calgary, Alberta, Canada was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room following a heroin and alcohol overdose on Saturday.
“Yesterday I got to sit with my ‘Glee’ family and remember a man I considered a brother and friend,” Riley tweeted. “With a very heavy heart, RIP Cory Monteith. Continued prayer for his family and Lea. Sendings hugs to all you gleeks.”
Earlier this week, Cory’s girlfriend and co-star Lea Michele, thanked fans for their support following Cory’s death.
Below, from the EURweb archives, Monteith told us about his early acting hustle in Vancouver.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here