*Amber Riley has taken to Twitter with a message to “Glee” fans following the sudden death of her co-star Cory Monteith.
The 31-year-old actor from Calgary, Alberta, Canada was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room following a heroin and alcohol overdose on Saturday.
“Yesterday I got to sit with my ‘Glee’ family and remember a man I considered a brother and friend,” Riley tweeted. “With a very heavy heart, RIP Cory Monteith. Continued prayer for his family and Lea. Sendings hugs to all you gleeks.”
Earlier this week, Cory’s girlfriend and co-star Lea Michele, thanked fans for their support following Cory’s death.
Below, from the EURweb archives, Monteith told us about his early acting hustle in Vancouver.
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here