*Amber Riley has taken to Twitter with a message to “Glee” fans following the sudden death of her co-star Cory Monteith.
The 31-year-old actor from Calgary, Alberta, Canada was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room following a heroin and alcohol overdose on Saturday.
“Yesterday I got to sit with my ‘Glee’ family and remember a man I considered a brother and friend,” Riley tweeted. “With a very heavy heart, RIP Cory Monteith. Continued prayer for his family and Lea. Sendings hugs to all you gleeks.”
Earlier this week, Cory’s girlfriend and co-star Lea Michele, thanked fans for their support following Cory’s death.
Below, from the EURweb archives, Monteith told us about his early acting hustle in Vancouver.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here