*Chris Rock says none of his three “Grown Ups” co-stars had to be talked into returning for a sequel.
The actor and his good friends Adam Sandler, Kevin James and David Spade were all too eager to jump into “Grown Ups 2,” which picks up three years after the first film left off.
Sandler’s Lenny Feder and his family have moved back to his hometown so that he can be closer to his childhood friends and their kids. But also living in the small town are old bullies, new bullies, crazy bus drivers, drunk cops and other sources of comedy.
Salma Hayek and Maya Rudolph also return for the sequel, opening Friday, July 12. [Scroll down for the trailer.]
Below, Rock says his close friendship with James and former “Saturday Night Live” co-stars Sandler and Spade made the sequel a no-brainer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here