*Chris Rock says none of his three “Grown Ups” co-stars had to be talked into returning for a sequel.
The actor and his good friends Adam Sandler, Kevin James and David Spade were all too eager to jump into “Grown Ups 2,” which picks up three years after the first film left off.
Sandler’s Lenny Feder and his family have moved back to his hometown so that he can be closer to his childhood friends and their kids. But also living in the small town are old bullies, new bullies, crazy bus drivers, drunk cops and other sources of comedy.
Salma Hayek and Maya Rudolph also return for the sequel, opening Friday, July 12. [Scroll down for the trailer.]
Below, Rock says his close friendship with James and former “Saturday Night Live” co-stars Sandler and Spade made the sequel a no-brainer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here