*Chris Rock says none of his three “Grown Ups” co-stars had to be talked into returning for a sequel.
The actor and his good friends Adam Sandler, Kevin James and David Spade were all too eager to jump into “Grown Ups 2,” which picks up three years after the first film left off.
Sandler’s Lenny Feder and his family have moved back to his hometown so that he can be closer to his childhood friends and their kids. But also living in the small town are old bullies, new bullies, crazy bus drivers, drunk cops and other sources of comedy.
Salma Hayek and Maya Rudolph also return for the sequel, opening Friday, July 12. [Scroll down for the trailer.]
Below, Rock says his close friendship with James and former “Saturday Night Live” co-stars Sandler and Spade made the sequel a no-brainer.
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here