*Chris Rock says none of his three “Grown Ups” co-stars had to be talked into returning for a sequel.
The actor and his good friends Adam Sandler, Kevin James and David Spade were all too eager to jump into “Grown Ups 2,” which picks up three years after the first film left off.
Sandler’s Lenny Feder and his family have moved back to his hometown so that he can be closer to his childhood friends and their kids. But also living in the small town are old bullies, new bullies, crazy bus drivers, drunk cops and other sources of comedy.
Salma Hayek and Maya Rudolph also return for the sequel, opening Friday, July 12. [Scroll down for the trailer.]
Below, Rock says his close friendship with James and former “Saturday Night Live” co-stars Sandler and Spade made the sequel a no-brainer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here