*Chris Rock says none of his three “Grown Ups” co-stars had to be talked into returning for a sequel.
The actor and his good friends Adam Sandler, Kevin James and David Spade were all too eager to jump into “Grown Ups 2,” which picks up three years after the first film left off.
Sandler’s Lenny Feder and his family have moved back to his hometown so that he can be closer to his childhood friends and their kids. But also living in the small town are old bullies, new bullies, crazy bus drivers, drunk cops and other sources of comedy.
Salma Hayek and Maya Rudolph also return for the sequel, opening Friday, July 12. [Scroll down for the trailer.]
Below, Rock says his close friendship with James and former “Saturday Night Live” co-stars Sandler and Spade made the sequel a no-brainer.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here