*Halle Berry has already lined up a project set to be her first after giving birth to her second child.
The film centers on a woman who leaves her mobster fiancé at the altar and goes on the run. She eventually comes across a young boy and pretends to be his mother in a bid for shelter, but her wild ways soon lead to trouble.
The actress is due to begin production on the film “early next year,” according to Variety. Berry will produce the project alongside her manager Vincent Cirrincione and Emilio Ferrari.
The Oscar winner is due to give birth to her second child – with fiancé Olivier Martinez – later this year. She also has a five-year-old daughter, Nahla, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubrey.
She recently finished filming superhero blockbuster “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” reprising her role as Storm from the original “X-Men” movie trilogy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here