*Halle Berry has already lined up a project set to be her first after giving birth to her second child.
The film centers on a woman who leaves her mobster fiancé at the altar and goes on the run. She eventually comes across a young boy and pretends to be his mother in a bid for shelter, but her wild ways soon lead to trouble.
The actress is due to begin production on the film “early next year,” according to Variety. Berry will produce the project alongside her manager Vincent Cirrincione and Emilio Ferrari.
The Oscar winner is due to give birth to her second child – with fiancé Olivier Martinez – later this year. She also has a five-year-old daughter, Nahla, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubrey.
She recently finished filming superhero blockbuster “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” reprising her role as Storm from the original “X-Men” movie trilogy.
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here