*Halle Berry has already lined up a project set to be her first after giving birth to her second child.
The film centers on a woman who leaves her mobster fiancé at the altar and goes on the run. She eventually comes across a young boy and pretends to be his mother in a bid for shelter, but her wild ways soon lead to trouble.
The actress is due to begin production on the film “early next year,” according to Variety. Berry will produce the project alongside her manager Vincent Cirrincione and Emilio Ferrari.
The Oscar winner is due to give birth to her second child – with fiancé Olivier Martinez – later this year. She also has a five-year-old daughter, Nahla, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubrey.
She recently finished filming superhero blockbuster “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” reprising her role as Storm from the original “X-Men” movie trilogy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here