*Halle Berry has already lined up a project set to be her first after giving birth to her second child.
The film centers on a woman who leaves her mobster fiancé at the altar and goes on the run. She eventually comes across a young boy and pretends to be his mother in a bid for shelter, but her wild ways soon lead to trouble.
The actress is due to begin production on the film “early next year,” according to Variety. Berry will produce the project alongside her manager Vincent Cirrincione and Emilio Ferrari.
The Oscar winner is due to give birth to her second child – with fiancé Olivier Martinez – later this year. She also has a five-year-old daughter, Nahla, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubrey.
She recently finished filming superhero blockbuster “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” reprising her role as Storm from the original “X-Men” movie trilogy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here