*Halle Berry has already lined up a project set to be her first after giving birth to her second child.
The film centers on a woman who leaves her mobster fiancé at the altar and goes on the run. She eventually comes across a young boy and pretends to be his mother in a bid for shelter, but her wild ways soon lead to trouble.
The actress is due to begin production on the film “early next year,” according to Variety. Berry will produce the project alongside her manager Vincent Cirrincione and Emilio Ferrari.
The Oscar winner is due to give birth to her second child – with fiancé Olivier Martinez – later this year. She also has a five-year-old daughter, Nahla, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubrey.
She recently finished filming superhero blockbuster “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” reprising her role as Storm from the original “X-Men” movie trilogy.
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here