*Appearing in OWN’s Tyler Perry drama “The Haves And Have Nots” has boosted the Hollywood clout of star Tika Sumpter.
According to Deadline.com, the actress has signed with major talent agency WME for representation.
Sumpter, who has been on “Gossip Girl” and in the feature “Sparkle,” will next appear in Perry’s “A Madea Christmas” and the Kevin Hart-Ice Cube comedy “Ride Along.”
Sumpter continues to be managed by Emily Gerson Saines at Brookside Artist Management.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here