*Appearing in OWN’s Tyler Perry drama “The Haves And Have Nots” has boosted the Hollywood clout of star Tika Sumpter.
According to Deadline.com, the actress has signed with major talent agency WME for representation.
Sumpter, who has been on “Gossip Girl” and in the feature “Sparkle,” will next appear in Perry’s “A Madea Christmas” and the Kevin Hart-Ice Cube comedy “Ride Along.”
Sumpter continues to be managed by Emily Gerson Saines at Brookside Artist Management.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- 2016 Music Festival Rolls into Cincinnati July 22-23
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here