*Appearing in OWN’s Tyler Perry drama “The Haves And Have Nots” has boosted the Hollywood clout of star Tika Sumpter.
According to Deadline.com, the actress has signed with major talent agency WME for representation.
Sumpter, who has been on “Gossip Girl” and in the feature “Sparkle,” will next appear in Perry’s “A Madea Christmas” and the Kevin Hart-Ice Cube comedy “Ride Along.”
Sumpter continues to be managed by Emily Gerson Saines at Brookside Artist Management.
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here