*Appearing in OWN’s Tyler Perry drama “The Haves And Have Nots” has boosted the Hollywood clout of star Tika Sumpter.
According to Deadline.com, the actress has signed with major talent agency WME for representation.
Sumpter, who has been on “Gossip Girl” and in the feature “Sparkle,” will next appear in Perry’s “A Madea Christmas” and the Kevin Hart-Ice Cube comedy “Ride Along.”
Sumpter continues to be managed by Emily Gerson Saines at Brookside Artist Management.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here