*Bravo has nearly set a date for NeNe Leakes’ spin-off “I Dream of NeNe!”
After having a very exclusive, expensive and glamorous wedding, the reality star was anxious to let her fans in on when to expect to the premiere.
With no specific premiere date of the forthcoming show in place, NeNe tweeted, “I can’t wait 4 you all to see I Dream of Nene coming in September on Bravo! Tune in.”
Be on the look out in the near future for the exact date that you all can tune in to premiere of “I Dream of NeNe.”
In other TV news…
*Queen Latifah will be making another run as a TV personality this fall. Her new series, “The Queen Latifah Show,” will begin airing on September 16.
This marks the second talk show for the musician/actress. After her previous talk show lasted for just two seasons (1999-2001), Latifah told Style Network that she had to utilize a strategy on when to launch the new show.
“We knew that there would be a big rush into the field,” said Latifah. “Some [shows] survived and thrived and some did not. It was better for me to not be part of the wild bunch and let everything calm down a bit. Let the audience decide what they wanted more of and make a little room for me.”
The star-studded series is executive produced by Jada Pinkett Smith and Lenny Kravitz designed the set.
Check out the show’s promo clip below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here