*Bravo has nearly set a date for NeNe Leakes’ spin-off “I Dream of NeNe!”
After having a very exclusive, expensive and glamorous wedding, the reality star was anxious to let her fans in on when to expect to the premiere.
With no specific premiere date of the forthcoming show in place, NeNe tweeted, “I can’t wait 4 you all to see I Dream of Nene coming in September on Bravo! Tune in.”
Be on the look out in the near future for the exact date that you all can tune in to premiere of “I Dream of NeNe.”
In other TV news…
*Queen Latifah will be making another run as a TV personality this fall. Her new series, “The Queen Latifah Show,” will begin airing on September 16.
This marks the second talk show for the musician/actress. After her previous talk show lasted for just two seasons (1999-2001), Latifah told Style Network that she had to utilize a strategy on when to launch the new show.
“We knew that there would be a big rush into the field,” said Latifah. “Some [shows] survived and thrived and some did not. It was better for me to not be part of the wild bunch and let everything calm down a bit. Let the audience decide what they wanted more of and make a little room for me.”
The star-studded series is executive produced by Jada Pinkett Smith and Lenny Kravitz designed the set.
Check out the show’s promo clip below:
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here