The photo of Funches, with a sign saying, among other things that she is an ex-wife of a “Miami Heat star” who’s now “on the street,” was first published on Friday by sports website Deadspin.
If you’ve followed our reports on Wade and Funches’ divorce battles over the last several years, you know it’s been contentious, to say the least, between the two high school sweethearts. They even battled over custody of their two sons and they now live with Wade.
But before that happened, Funches was awarded a $1 million lump sum and $25,000 per month for child support.
Quite frankly Siohvaughn Funches has a rep for acting crazy. During the divorce proceeding, TMZ reported she parted ways with nine attorneys.
Friday’s meltdown comes days after Funches dropped a lawsuit that alleged Wade owed her at least $1 million. The Chicago Tribune reported Funches filed a voluntary dismissal order Tuesday.
Check out some of Funches’ post-split interviews here.
Meanwhile, watch her on the sidewalk:
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here