The photo of Funches, with a sign saying, among other things that she is an ex-wife of a “Miami Heat star” who’s now “on the street,” was first published on Friday by sports website Deadspin.
If you’ve followed our reports on Wade and Funches’ divorce battles over the last several years, you know it’s been contentious, to say the least, between the two high school sweethearts. They even battled over custody of their two sons and they now live with Wade.
But before that happened, Funches was awarded a $1 million lump sum and $25,000 per month for child support.
Quite frankly Siohvaughn Funches has a rep for acting crazy. During the divorce proceeding, TMZ reported she parted ways with nine attorneys.
Friday’s meltdown comes days after Funches dropped a lawsuit that alleged Wade owed her at least $1 million. The Chicago Tribune reported Funches filed a voluntary dismissal order Tuesday.
Check out some of Funches’ post-split interviews here.
Meanwhile, watch her on the sidewalk:
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here