The photo of Funches, with a sign saying, among other things that she is an ex-wife of a “Miami Heat star” who’s now “on the street,” was first published on Friday by sports website Deadspin.
If you’ve followed our reports on Wade and Funches’ divorce battles over the last several years, you know it’s been contentious, to say the least, between the two high school sweethearts. They even battled over custody of their two sons and they now live with Wade.
But before that happened, Funches was awarded a $1 million lump sum and $25,000 per month for child support.
Quite frankly Siohvaughn Funches has a rep for acting crazy. During the divorce proceeding, TMZ reported she parted ways with nine attorneys.
Friday’s meltdown comes days after Funches dropped a lawsuit that alleged Wade owed her at least $1 million. The Chicago Tribune reported Funches filed a voluntary dismissal order Tuesday.
Check out some of Funches’ post-split interviews here.
Meanwhile, watch her on the sidewalk:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West 53 Million dollars in Debt; the TRUTH Behind the SHINE
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here