The photo of Funches, with a sign saying, among other things that she is an ex-wife of a “Miami Heat star” who’s now “on the street,” was first published on Friday by sports website Deadspin.
If you’ve followed our reports on Wade and Funches’ divorce battles over the last several years, you know it’s been contentious, to say the least, between the two high school sweethearts. They even battled over custody of their two sons and they now live with Wade.
But before that happened, Funches was awarded a $1 million lump sum and $25,000 per month for child support.
Quite frankly Siohvaughn Funches has a rep for acting crazy. During the divorce proceeding, TMZ reported she parted ways with nine attorneys.
Friday’s meltdown comes days after Funches dropped a lawsuit that alleged Wade owed her at least $1 million. The Chicago Tribune reported Funches filed a voluntary dismissal order Tuesday.
Check out some of Funches’ post-split interviews here.
Meanwhile, watch her on the sidewalk:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here