*The Olympics is the height of an athlete’s career.
Some will not pass up the opportunity to participate in the Olympics no matter what their physical condition might be…look at Lance Armstrong.
Olympic runner Novlene Williams-Mills was diagnosed with breast cancer, but unbeknownst to any of her running colleagues, she took to the track in June of 2012, just days after her , to win her spot on the Olympic team in the Jamaican Senior National Championships.
She won the 400 meters in 50.60 seconds to win her spot on the team. A month later, she went on to London with her team to win the 400 meter with the Jamaican relay team, according to the Daily Mail.
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here