*The Olympics is the height of an athlete’s career.
Some will not pass up the opportunity to participate in the Olympics no matter what their physical condition might be…look at Lance Armstrong.
Olympic runner Novlene Williams-Mills was diagnosed with breast cancer, but unbeknownst to any of her running colleagues, she took to the track in June of 2012, just days after her , to win her spot on the Olympic team in the Jamaican Senior National Championships.
She won the 400 meters in 50.60 seconds to win her spot on the team. A month later, she went on to London with her team to win the 400 meter with the Jamaican relay team, according to the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here