*It’s no secret that Jamie Foxx loves him some Oprah Winfrey…and the feeling is mutual.
The 45-year-old actor once said that his attraction to the TV mogul is rooted in her ability to run things.
“I don’t know what it is, but women in positions of power are a turn on,” he told reporters in 2007, while promoting his film The Kingdom. “When they’re handling things , and when a woman is just so comfortable.”
Five years later, while promoting “White House Down,” the Oscar winner again spoke about his love for Oprah – and it appears that his affection for the TV mogul has deepened.
Below, Oprah asks Jamie if he’s built for marriage during an episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here