*It’s no secret that Jamie Foxx loves him some Oprah Winfrey…and the feeling is mutual.
The 45-year-old actor once said that his attraction to the TV mogul is rooted in her ability to run things.
“I don’t know what it is, but women in positions of power are a turn on,” he told reporters in 2007, while promoting his film The Kingdom. “When they’re handling things , and when a woman is just so comfortable.”
Five years later, while promoting “White House Down,” the Oscar winner again spoke about his love for Oprah – and it appears that his affection for the TV mogul has deepened.
Below, Oprah asks Jamie if he’s built for marriage during an episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here