*It’s no secret that Jamie Foxx loves him some Oprah Winfrey…and the feeling is mutual.
The 45-year-old actor once said that his attraction to the TV mogul is rooted in her ability to run things.
“I don’t know what it is, but women in positions of power are a turn on,” he told reporters in 2007, while promoting his film The Kingdom. “When they’re handling things , and when a woman is just so comfortable.”
Five years later, while promoting “White House Down,” the Oscar winner again spoke about his love for Oprah – and it appears that his affection for the TV mogul has deepened.
Below, Oprah asks Jamie if he’s built for marriage during an episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here