*It’s no secret that Jamie Foxx loves him some Oprah Winfrey…and the feeling is mutual.
The 45-year-old actor once said that his attraction to the TV mogul is rooted in her ability to run things.
“I don’t know what it is, but women in positions of power are a turn on,” he told reporters in 2007, while promoting his film The Kingdom. “When they’re handling things , and when a woman is just so comfortable.”
Five years later, while promoting “White House Down,” the Oscar winner again spoke about his love for Oprah – and it appears that his affection for the TV mogul has deepened.
Below, Oprah asks Jamie if he’s built for marriage during an episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here