*It’s no secret that Jamie Foxx loves him some Oprah Winfrey…and the feeling is mutual.
The 45-year-old actor once said that his attraction to the TV mogul is rooted in her ability to run things.
“I don’t know what it is, but women in positions of power are a turn on,” he told reporters in 2007, while promoting his film The Kingdom. “When they’re handling things , and when a woman is just so comfortable.”
Five years later, while promoting “White House Down,” the Oscar winner again spoke about his love for Oprah – and it appears that his affection for the TV mogul has deepened.
Below, Oprah asks Jamie if he’s built for marriage during an episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here