*Jay Z and Beyonce are making it clear that they are down with Trayvon.
The entertainment power couple spent Saturday protesting the Florida law which allowed his killer, George Zimmerman, to win an acquittal.
Instagram pics show Bey & Jay in NYC Saturday protesting against “Stand Your Ground” laws … they were seen posing with Trayvon’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, and Rev. Al Sharpton (above).
Wearing a shirt with the image of her son in a hoodie, Sybrina Fulton, warned a crowd at a pre-rally at the National Action Nework in Harlem: “It was my son [that night.] It might be yours tomorrow.”
She vowed to fight for children and victims of gun violence.
It’s been a week since a Florida jury acquitted George Zimmerman of murder and manslaughter charges. He shot Martin dead on February 26, 2012, while on neighborhood patrol.
The verdict has sparked fury over racial profiling, civil rights and self-defense issues.
Martin, a black teen, had been walking through the Sanford neighborhood with Skittles in his pocket.
“Trayvon was no burglar,” his mom said.
“George Zimmerman started the fight and George Zimmerman ended the fight,” she said.
“My son died without knowing who killed him. He died without knowing who his murdered was.”
As we’ve reported, both Beyonce and Jay have taken time out of recent performances to honor Trayvon.
The New York demonstration was part of rallies organized by Sharpton’s National Action Network (NAN) that happened in 100 cities across the country on Saturday.
Get the rest of this report and see more photos at Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here