Earlier today Jay-Z paid a visit to Power 105.1 in New York. During the interview they asked Jay about his feelings on De Niro. According to TMZ, their bad blood stems from last year when De Niro reportedly dressed Jay down because of unreturned phone calls.
But instead of throwing blows and jabs at the actor, when asked about De Niro Jay-Z simply stated, “I treat people based on who they are…who they REALLY are.”
*He continued, “It doesn’t matter who you are, everyone has to be respectful.”
Check out Jay-Z speaking on De Niro here:
(If you don’t see the video above on your mobile device, click here.)
Jay-Z also showed up at Hot 97 to hang out with Angie Martinez. While there he discussed the Magna Carta album, Blue Ivy, the Obamas and Dame Dash:
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here