Earlier today Jay-Z paid a visit to Power 105.1 in New York. During the interview they asked Jay about his feelings on De Niro. According to TMZ, their bad blood stems from last year when De Niro reportedly dressed Jay down because of unreturned phone calls.
But instead of throwing blows and jabs at the actor, when asked about De Niro Jay-Z simply stated, “I treat people based on who they are…who they REALLY are.”
*He continued, “It doesn’t matter who you are, everyone has to be respectful.”
Check out Jay-Z speaking on De Niro here:
(If you don’t see the video above on your mobile device, click here.)
Jay-Z also showed up at Hot 97 to hang out with Angie Martinez. While there he discussed the Magna Carta album, Blue Ivy, the Obamas and Dame Dash:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here