Earlier today Jay-Z paid a visit to Power 105.1 in New York. During the interview they asked Jay about his feelings on De Niro. According to TMZ, their bad blood stems from last year when De Niro reportedly dressed Jay down because of unreturned phone calls.
But instead of throwing blows and jabs at the actor, when asked about De Niro Jay-Z simply stated, “I treat people based on who they are…who they REALLY are.”
*He continued, “It doesn’t matter who you are, everyone has to be respectful.”
Check out Jay-Z speaking on De Niro here:
(If you don’t see the video above on your mobile device, click here.)
Jay-Z also showed up at Hot 97 to hang out with Angie Martinez. While there he discussed the Magna Carta album, Blue Ivy, the Obamas and Dame Dash:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Tyler Perry's Atlanta Mansion Sells at Historic Proportions! (Pictures)
- Larry Wilmore: Shut Up! - N**ger * N**ga Are Two Different Things
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here