Earlier today Jay-Z paid a visit to Power 105.1 in New York. During the interview they asked Jay about his feelings on De Niro. According to TMZ, their bad blood stems from last year when De Niro reportedly dressed Jay down because of unreturned phone calls.
But instead of throwing blows and jabs at the actor, when asked about De Niro Jay-Z simply stated, “I treat people based on who they are…who they REALLY are.”
*He continued, “It doesn’t matter who you are, everyone has to be respectful.”
Check out Jay-Z speaking on De Niro here:
(If you don’t see the video above on your mobile device, click here.)
Jay-Z also showed up at Hot 97 to hang out with Angie Martinez. While there he discussed the Magna Carta album, Blue Ivy, the Obamas and Dame Dash:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here