Earlier today Jay-Z paid a visit to Power 105.1 in New York. During the interview they asked Jay about his feelings on De Niro. According to TMZ, their bad blood stems from last year when De Niro reportedly dressed Jay down because of unreturned phone calls.
But instead of throwing blows and jabs at the actor, when asked about De Niro Jay-Z simply stated, “I treat people based on who they are…who they REALLY are.”
*He continued, “It doesn’t matter who you are, everyone has to be respectful.”
Check out Jay-Z speaking on De Niro here:
(If you don’t see the video above on your mobile device, click here.)
Jay-Z also showed up at Hot 97 to hang out with Angie Martinez. While there he discussed the Magna Carta album, Blue Ivy, the Obamas and Dame Dash:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here